cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a VPN3030 with a VIP public IP address, and is physicaly located inside a PIX515E. PIX interface Eth2 to VPN Public. My ACL statements are:access-list acl_out permit udp any host 201.145.32.90 eq isakmpaccess-list acl_out permit udp any host ...

I have a PIX 501 that is connected IPSec LAN-LAN to a 3005 concentrator. I also have a PC behind the same PIX that needs to VPN out to other locations using the VPN Client.When the VPN Client completes the key exchange, the PIX complains about portm...

Hi friends,I have a question about a limitation when i use my vpn, i use cisco vpn client 4.0.4 on two pcs in the same network for connect in a remote site, both pcs use windows 98. When my vpn client establish the vpn, the pc cannot share the resour...

elihcaros by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the following scenario. VPNCLIENT-->PIX(Remote)--->PIX(VPN Terminated)--RADIUS Server(Microsoft server)--> Active Directory. I installed the Microsoft Internet Authentication Service and published in the Active Directory. When I am connecting ...

rjain by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm currently setting up a site to site VPN tunnel between a PIX 515e and a customer Cisco 3000 series VPN concentrator.I have configured all the ISAKMP policies and IPSEC rules. These should allow IP between two specific devices on mirrored ACL'...

We have a problem with the VPN client and Windows File Shares. Windows File Share performance with the Cisco VPN client using dialup is dreadful.To summarise a packet capture was taken and 300+ packets were observed during the actual transfer of a 2...

n.oneill by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could anyone please help with this IPSec problem pls..?Summary - 2 sites==================HQ site = 1721 vpn/k9 bundle - (192.168.1.0)Remote site = 837 vpn/k9 - (192.168.2.0)have configured Internet access which works fine but cannot get the site-to...

I have the follwoing scenarioVPN CLEINT--->PIX Firewall--->Router(internal) . I have my internal network on the same subnet as router and PIX but the default gaeway is the router for all the workstation and servers. VPN client can connect to PIX fire...

rjain by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Ciscoers,I want to configure site-to-site VPN using 2 PIXs 515E but both sites will share the same subnet and broadcast. I have to use NAT because I only have one public IP on each site but i preferably don;t want to nat all traffic that go throug...

bhw3 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes