cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Looking to understand how isakmp handles keys of different lengths.ie cry isa key abcdefghijklmn add xxx.xxx.xxx.xxxand the peers can only neg DES for phase 1How does isakmp handle a key string more then 56 bits?Or if the key string is less then the ...

rjrech by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The customer is evaluating cisco VPN concentrator to replace the existing Microsoft VPN server. When we installed Cisco VPN clients on our PCs, our existing Microsoft VPN client failed to work for IPSec/L2TP.Even after we uninstalled the cisco VPN cl...

zhichao by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am setting up a VPN for a customer with a PIX-501 firewall. I am able to successfully connect to firewall from my Windows client. However I'm not able to communicate with anything on thier network. The strange thing is thier network can see me a...

kbozung by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My VPN terminate on an inside IOS router (7204VXR) connected to local switched lan with a 10/100 Lan card in trunk mode.VPN trafic comes from outside accross pix inside interface (static nat and access list) mixed with inbound/outbound clear traficI ...

falain by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All!I am setting up a vpn with two 831, only with pre shared key.my config looks like that:-----------------------crypto isakmp key geheim address x.x.0.2!!crypto ipsec transform-set SetEins esp-3des esp-md5-hmac crypto ipsec transform-set SICHE...

kiksen1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For my current installation I have 3 sites with aprox. 20 users at each site. Each site has a mix of wired and wireless users. I would like the wireless users to use VPN as one level of security. I would also like to be able to use site-to-site VPN o...

b.eman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a scenario where I would need to set up failover using a 1720 router connecting to two different ISP'S and a Pix 501 behind it.How would the failover work, specially the configs that need to go on the pix so it knows how to get to the desti...

u.naranjo by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,My customer have a firewall (matra) with 2 interfaces , and he wants to use a vpn 3002 to established a link to the main site.I don't know if it's possible, but he wants that the 2 interfaces of the vpn 3002 will be behind the firewall with the sa...

eloiseau by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I´ve problems to start a VPN connectie to an Cisco Pix 515. Error 412.The client is Windows 98 se. The client starts an analog sessie to an ISP. When there is an connection to that ISP , they start te cisco vpn client.Then i get an error 412.I tri...

Hi!We only can implement V3PN to do IP telephony inside IPSec between 2 routers because of the QoS policies, right? We can't implement valuable voice QoS in a VPN3005!Regards.

ovieira by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi dear I am running Version 4.1.3.Rel Apr 12 2004 04 with my VPN 3030. I have also configured Lan-to-Lan to the Pix 506. I am not able to see any logs on my vpn (Filterable Event Log) and i have configuredEvent Classes already. What am i doing wron...

sfanayei by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , I have just started to roll out 4.04 client to my users , we have not used cisco clients before I have had strange problems on some notebooks where all adapters vanished , an ipconfig all just returns a windows ip config and no adapters being di...