cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HiIm configuring a vpn connection from a Cisco Vpn client 4.0 to a Router. The ip address of the inside interface of the router is in the same subnet than the address asigned to the client(Local Pool). The problem is that i cannot ping some devices t...

gfiguereo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a WinXP Pro workstation that was using the 4.03A client for a few days. All of a sudden they are getting the following error:Secure Connection is terminated by local client. Remote peer is no longer responding. Error 412.The VPN client inst...

pshelfo1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Seeing this problem more and more. My environments Windows 2000 with Cisco client 3.6.1. During a dial-up connection the PC will perform a Memory Dump. The dump error is Driver_IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal )0XD1 CVPNDrv. I have checked the modem driver....

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hiwe have created a Ipsec VPN between two pix's over the internetnow the issue is that one of this sites nee dto have a transparent access to internet along with VPN we are using PAT for internet access and Use NATING for the VPN traffic over ipsecwh...

Hi, I use pix501s with os6.3(3) on two sites. the PIXs are connecting to the internet on ADSL (pppoe). Between the two PIXs there is a site-to-sit VPN tunnel. The computers in one site must be able to get DHCP addresses from the DHCP server in the ot...

gsebk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need send a global IP, which is natted to an IP in my dmz, over a vpn. How do I do this on a pix? I can't use my private address space.

pbunchuk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having trouble with GRE through a VPN. The setup is 2600->PIX->VPN3K->2600. The problem seems to be the pix needs the crypto acl defined with GRE protocol 47, while the concentrator only seems to support ip in the network lists. This causes the p...

tednie by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloWe have Cisco Concentrator3005 IOS Version 4.0.1.Rel.Out problem is Cisco VPN client software (neither 3.6.4 or 3.7.3 or 4.0.1 ) on WindowsME/98 boxes can't establish VPN with 3005 at all, when the 98/ME boxes are connected to the Internet by di...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having routing between ports on an individual Quad card and between Quad cards. I can however, route from the quad cards via the interfaces on the actual pix.The pix I am using is Pix 515e and the software version is 6.2.3. All routes and config...

tulletts by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: