cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Several Windows machines reside on the same network segment as the "inside" interface of the PIX. Occasionally, the PIX responded to ARP request using its "inside" interface MAC. This somehow fooled the connecting server, making it fail to connect to...

akkwoo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I try to use Microsoft Client connection manager through Web VPN. On the VPN-concentrator I have configured the remote mashine in port forwarding.name:client connectionlocal port: 65535remote server: mcc.xxxremote port: 3389More over I have con...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to determine when a failover occurrs. When I issue "show failover" I see the active time for the Primary and Secondary but I cannot determine when that time active occurred,

bhunt7 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if there is a limit to the number of active sessions a VPN Client user can have? If so, is this value configurable, and how?I have VPN Clients running ver4, and a Cisco PIX firewall terminating/authenticating their sessions with ver6...

When installing the VMS MC I got a error for the DNS. It was slow or not responding. I went thru the install anyway and I can make agent kits and send them to the clients. I cannot however have the agents poll to the server because of the DNS issue. ...

Rknoerzer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am wondering if I can pass multiple networks thru my current VPN tunnel.I have a Pix515 (site A) and a Router (site B) setup with a VPN tunnel between sites A (172.16.10.x) and B (172.16.90.x)the tunnel passes traffic for these networks perfectlyI ...

bmellott by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just upgraded our VPN 3005 to version 4.1 to get the Web VPN capability. The web piece works fine, but now the IPSec client software won't connect to the public interface, and I can't connect via SSH either. I can still connect to the private int...

Hi,I want to connect a site to my central office.At the central office i have install a PIX 506E and the ISP a Cisco router SOHO97 (NAT disable).The PIX is configured to terminate VPN traffic. I have some notebook with Cisco VPN client.It works fine....

Hello ,I have a request to allow couple of hosts from Internal Network to DMZ Zone host through port 25 for SMTP emails . I can create static , but that will open all ports . I created an access list from Inside hostto DMZ host eq 25 and created Sta...

raju by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folkswe hv built a site-to-site vpn from PIX 515 to a linux vpn server.Today I noticed a strange problem.When I check the "sh isakmp sa" it doesn't show any VPN tunnel but Iam able to access the apps over the vpn tunnel.The tunnel is up but doesn't s...

sikkander by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a problem getting my pix to authenticate and enroll with MS CA. I get strange error messages.Here is the attachment:Any help is appreciated. Thanks,sp

spalislam by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i have site-to-site tunnel between site 1 and site 2. Site 1 has one cisco 2611 and site 2 has two 1710s. How can i configure the two 1710s at site 2 for failover . Both 1710s are connected to same ISP . What i am trying to do is very similar as ...

gbronline by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes