cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I heard PIX has started supporting 802.1q trunking. Does Pix 506E support it? If it does, which version will support it? Thanks

tomchan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have configured 3030 concentrator for my remote access services.Currently I am using Internal group (internal database of 3030) for authenticating users.I have MS 2000 Active directory as our Corporate Network File Server.Instead of creating acc...

haleemk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Kerebos autentication working on the concentrator. My question is is there a way to lock it down to where only a certain user in a certain group in active directory can login?. Right now any user with a Active Directory account is allowed to l...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to PAT a group of addresses to the external ip address of a PIX and at the same time have that same outside interface as a tunnel endpoint for sending the PAT'd addresses out to the peer address of the pix?

mjsully by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey there,Here are 2 problems that have been submitted to me for which I haven't much info...First, one client,using his Mac laptop (Mac OS X)seems to have disconnection problems. Here's a extract of his log:119:07:48.779 03/24/2004 Sev=Warning/3 ...

Males by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am trying to configure site to site VPN between VPN Consentrator and cisco 2600 router. I configured following parameter on consentrator.VPN Gateway IP address: x.x.x.xVPN Parameters:Authentication:ESP/MD5/HMAC-128 Encryption:3DES-168IKE – Pro...

Hi All,I am doing some testing on ipsec-manual. Everytime when I configure transform-set with esp-des and esp-sha-hmac, it will not work and there is "IPSEC(manual_key_stuffing): keys missing for addr 11.11.11.12/prot 51/spi 0" in debug message. But ...

banlanc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,please give an advise to a beginner.Situation: There is a MPLS-based network which offers VPN service for the customers. There is a standalone AS5350 which has a connection to PSTN/ISDN network and provides a dialup service.We mant to offer...

kozharov by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IPSEC manual

Hi,I am configuring IPSEC for the first time. I am using the following commands to configure IPSEC "crypto ipsec transform-set pulse_ipsec esp-3des" and "crypto map test_ipsec 1 ipsec-manual""set peer 10.1.1.1""set session-key inbound esp 256 cipher ...

Cisco Systems VPN ClientThe necessary VPN sub-system is not available. You can not connect to the remote VPN server.OK3.6.6a, with WindowsXP, SP1, (all WindowsUpdate patches applied), using McAfee AV (disabled)The Cisco Systems Inc VPN Client keeps ...

Can anyone tell me why the vpn 3000 series does not support tacacs for user authen? It supports it for management authen, but not authen of the actual users that are vpn'ing into the 3000.

peangvall by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had understood that the CRYPTO MAP MATCH ADDRESS command linked with the ACL identifies the traffic to be encrypted, however we have a new client with and exisiting operational VPN configuration that does not have the MATCH ADDRESS argument viz:cry...

When I use the 'Centralized Protection Policy' ina Cisco VPN concentrator and I push a policy to the client, does that policy stay in effect(like the always on option) , when the tunnel is disconnected, or is it (as I expect) that the policy is remov...

adekloet by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes