cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Can you send me an example of configuration with Easy VPN server + Access internet.I already tried every think an no results.My solution as central site with 2611xm+aim-vpn release 12.2(15)ZJ3 C2600-IK9O3S-M .static ip from isp.12 Remote site with 83...

ccamelo by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Can any one look at my configuration and tell me what is missing. - I can ping between the two sites- I connect to web server from VPN server to VPN client.- I do not connect to web server from VPN client to VPN server.*** Client easy vpn confi...

ccamelo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a W2k network that I must provide VPN access for mobile users(10-15). In place is a Cisco 1720 router. What would be best? Forward IPSec port to W2k server and setup as RRAS server to authenticate and provide access or upgrade router and us...

emance by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was wondering if someone could answer this question. Our Vendor who installed our Firewall and Concentrator can't seem to get the Concenctrator to connect from the outside at all. He put the concentrator on the DMZ of the firewall. He also used ...

hii am try to configure pix 515 with in,out and one dmz. the webserver in dmz is connected thru wan link. here is my nat and globalglobal (outside) 1 203.1xx.1xx.xglobal (outside) 2 interfaceglobal (DMZ1) 2 202.54.212.1xx netmask 255.255.255.224nat (...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX 515 serving as a VPN server for 6 PIX 501's All the 501's are running OS 6.3(1) and our 515 is running 6.3.3.106 (special release from Cisco to fix a problem we were having with the 515 crashing). Occasionally the VPN connections complet...

cscott by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I have been pulling out my hair over this.This is my first attempt at creating a VPN from a client (3.5 and 4) to a head end device (in this instance a 1701 router)I connecting between two routable addresses. Transparency over UDP is enab...

ctasher by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm bringing up a T1 connection using a PIX 515E firewall. We'll be configuring a VPN lan-to-lan tunnel, as well as a number of VPN client connections. I only have 50 users or so, and don't really see the need to go with the VAC+ and unrestricted l...

tstout by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a simple way to control what IP ranges have access to the VPN tunnel from the inside of a 3002 hardware client. Example, I want to give 192.168.10.2-128 access to the tunnel but deny 192.168.10.129-253 but still give them all access to the ...

bryceiu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In the vpn client 4.x, there is a firewall integrated when the vpn tunnel is up.Is there a way that the integrated firewall would be active when the vpn tunnel is not up.Checkpoint does this and one customer want this feature badly.Is it doing that ...

jeancello by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I wonder....and wonder, is it possible for a branch office (2 vpn clients) to connect to the central location(cisco pix 501) at the same time via vpn client with one public address on each sides. If not what will be the way to make it work without ad...

vasilicn by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a pix firewall with 6 interfaces. I want to make VPn using the outside interface and two others to allow connections of remote sites.Is it possible? How can I best do it.

HiCan you from follwing VPN3015 debug output see what is the problem with the VPN LAN-to-LAN connection.Thanks Gert SchaarupMy VPN 3015 setup.Digital Certificate:Preshared KeysAuthentication: ESP/SHA/HMAC-160Encryption:3DES-168IKE Proposal:IKE-3DES-S...

can you run a VAC+ card in a pix 515E with a restricted license as long as you only have 2 ethernet interfaces in the pix ie. does the 3 interface limit on a restricted license include a VAC+ card. If not how do you upgrade from a restricted to an un...

I have two separate networks I need to bring together via a VPN tunnel. The local side has a 3660 router where one end of the vpn will terminate. The remote end will be a PIX 501.The local network (3660 side) has an ip addressing scheme of 10.x.x.x, ...

mjsully by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes