cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I havc successfully setup a PIX 515e site to site and client to site VPN. The tunnel works fine to devices on the inside interface of the PIX but not to the DMZ network. I see that traffic is being decrypted but not encrypted. Any assistance would be...

ricenhour by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am configuring a PIX firewall as VPN server... I am using IOS 6.3(1). Some of my users will use PPTP but some them will use L2PT over IPSec. Now I am assigning IP addresses from the PIX. Now I want to assign user Specific IP address. For exampl...

Please is there anyone out there who would be able to tell me what the below error is?Dec 8 22:37:43: %CRYPTO-6-IKMP_MODE_FAILURE: Processing of Quick mode failed with peer at 10.255.254.198Any help would be greatful

tbarnett by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have never configured IPSEC. Can someone please tell me how to configure IPSEC between two routers using 3DES.ThanksNitin

Hello,I have a new VPN3005 (IOS4.0.3).After I reload or powerdown the device, all certificates are gone.When I try to reinstall them,the CA-certificate is installed OK,but when I try to generate a PKCS10 requestfor the VPN3005 itself I get the messag...

Hi Need examples for the following settingcisco 2600 router connecting to cisco 2600 router using VPN.Inside network address of router A is 10.0.0.0Outside network address of router A and B is 20.0.0.0Inside network address of router B is 30.0.0.0Cla...

I would like to create a single sign-on for my users. Currently they authenticate to the VPN and then to individual servers within the domain. I would like to have just one logon. I have a Pix 515 which terminates VPNs from clients using Cisco Cli...

In general for a remote site, is it better to set up a lan-to-lan tunnel (where the individuals do not use VPN clients) or have individual VPN clients (without a lan-to-lan tunnel) connect back? Specifically, is there a bandwidth savings by going th...

navic by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a customer with a VPN-concentrator at the Main Office and a number of customers with Pix 501 at home connected to each customers private xDSL. The Pix 501 is initiating a RemoteAccess-VPN (not fully lan2lan due to dynamic public IP on the x...

jilahbg by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I have a root CA and a CA subordinate to the root CA, is it possible to get away with not installing the root CA on the VPN 3005 concentrator if the VPN client and VPN koncentrator identity certificates are both issued by the subordinate CA?Thanks...

Has anybody seen this message coming up when starting the VPN Client (3.6.4) on XP : "The necessary VPN sub-system is not available. You can not connect to the remote VPN server"? (Which is true, it does'nt want to connect)What is a helpful remedy? T...

aodermatt by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I have got a problem in configuring a vpn from a pix to a router. phase 1 and phase 2 is getting established and after that it is getting deleted. I cannot find anything unusual except a message saying that "throw:aborting runt ".I dont k...

syamc66 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes