cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a vpn client that is able to do their work with the Private (Default) filter enabled, but not the Public (Default) filter.I've copied the Public filter to a new one, and expect to see 'denied' type messages in the event log. I intended to watc...

bswitzer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All I have a few users that can't get anything but ISDN at home, well they still have some of our old setups we use to push out that are 3com Terminal Adapters that connect to the serial port. Does anyone know if there is a way to set the mtu with th...

Hy all,This is my PIX configuration, VPN client work fine but when try by VPN Client the network browsing this is dropped by the firewall, in fact I obtain from PIX the deny message for UDP 138, UDP 137, 1056 and 1058.What is the problem??fixup proto...

sgozio by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a reference resource available for output from ISAKMP and IPSEC debugs?I'm getting some good debug feedback on a failure/issue we're having and want to try to be self-sufficent in understanding what the IOS is telling us about the issue.

I have a VPN Concentrator 3030 with OS Release 4.0.1 B. I have implemented a BW policy for several site-to-site VPNs. Is there any way to check/see if the policy is enforced (e.g. traffic dropped if over the limit)?Thanks, Meg

giamwi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Using PIX - v6.3.We would like to limit which IP (public) addresses can establish an IPSec tunnel to our network. One reason (to help clarify) - if a laptop is stolen and the password is discovered (we have no control over vendor laptops that VPN in)...

rsommer by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have about 10 "workgroup" sites, each with no more than 10 users wanting to run citrix clients and also up to 100 remote users wanting to run the same from dial-up / ADSL internet connections. We are proposing to use VPN for both these scenarios. ...

ajenks by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a highly available IPsec headend (2 routers running HSRP, RRI and IKE keepalive). The headend is in a DMZ and has IP hops to our network boundary.I want to establish two IPsec tunnels from this headend to a client, one to their production sit...

crhodes by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can anyone offer any reasons why the cisco client fails to allow vpn traffic top pass when it is being used inside a lan. I have a customer that is using ms connection sharing (god help us) and the client connects but they cannot ping any inside ...

agoodwin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I made a Easy VPN server setup with a 2621XM router running 12.2(15)T5 release. VPN Clients/Users are authenticated against Cisco ACS 3.2 via radius. This is working fine, but there is one problem I cannot solve. Each VPN user needs to have the sa...

nnw11903 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes