cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

How to configure the VPN client which is already been assigned local pool by the PIX VPN to use the PDM thru the outside interface?ANy sample config.I tried it following Cisco website config but seems like it not working.Do I need to open any ssl por...

ddicky by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have setup several lan-lan tunnels between various devices - pix, concentrator...I cannot seem to get the remote sites to show up in my network neighborhood. I am primarily running a windows 2000 domain running dns and remote computers do register...

shane by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to establish a VPN tunnel from a Cisco 3030 to Nortel 600but i am not able to initate traffic from network A to network b, butfrom network b to network a...it works fine. However, on Nework B,there are three networks that network A need ...

paulawong by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can i terminate 4 vpn sessions o my PIX 515 E...say myscenario goes like thisInt 0 -outside intInt 1 -Inside intInt 2 -Network 1Int 3- Network 2Int 4 -Network 5 The coporate branches will be dailing to ourcorporate using VPN clients....But according...

skiran by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,I have installed VPN client 3.1 on Windows XP Machine, i am able to successfully able to login to VPN. But after few minutes the connectiopn breaks. i get the following error"Your IPSec connection has been terminated"Please help.

Dear all, My customer decided to logged into the PIX via VPN client without providing the password for the environment that the PIX is integrated authorization by RADIUS (Windows IAS Server). From the manual, the SAVEUSERPASSWORD and USERPASSWORD se...

Hi all,I'm testing a vpn setup for a customer with dhcprelay but can't get dhcprelay through the tunnel. The vpn tunnel is between a PIX and a Linux box and works fine. When I configure my client with a statis ip address everything goes through the t...

fdegroodt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm using a Pix515e 6.3(1) and VPNClient V4.0.1 to remote accessfor users. I'm getting some users reporting that the "connection stopsworking after a while" and they have to re-establish the connection.I'm got a trace/log from the VPNClient ...