cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

When trying to connect to a vpn server from a Linux vpn client I receive the error:ISAKMP ERROR: No Valid Phase2 Proposals FoundTunnel closing.My windows client (same version) works fine. I've configured it the same as the windows client. I'm hooke...

spartyon5 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a 7206 that won't accept the following command. I have confirmed it does not have this dynamic crypto-map with the "sh crypto dynamic-map"When I try to add a new dynamic crypto-map I get this:ptlgrh14(config)#crypto map ETH0 277 ipsec-i...

jerry.roy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco PIX 515 and have several Sales people and Engineers that Want to work from home. We are providing them a DSL or Cable Connection to the internet. We would like to be able to provide them with a VPN Endpoint Appliance to connect to the ...

stownsend by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having difficulty getting split-tunnel to work with VPN Client 4.0.1 to PIX 6.3 connections. If I do not use split-tunneling, the client has complete access to the remote LAN but no local LAN connectivity. If I add the vpngroup xxx split-tunnel ...

afliger by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I got one problem with Split Tunneling and client 3.5.2 on 3030 with 3.6.7.I'm using split tunneling for about 20 networks. The client builds up tunnel for 3030 one network but when he tries to build a tunnel for another network i get:99 19...

d.jursik by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PPTP VPN setup on our Pix 501 v6.2. Most users can access the vpn without a probelm. However, one user is unable to ping any computers on the inside of the Pix. The user is establishing the PPTP connection over DSL at his home. He can co...

d-waller by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a tipical PIX-2-PIX (site-2-site) VPN tunnel established and working fine. However, I don't want to allow everybody on the Internet to chat ESP/IKE with my VPN peer/firewall.Can this be blocked at all? I've tried permitting all ESP and 500/UDP...

haver by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a Pix 515 which is Connected to a branch office Pix and the PIX to PIX VPN is working fine without any Errors / Issues.I am now Configuring a Client 3.5 VPN to Get Connected to access the LAN.The Client Can Log into the PIX , and Get an I...

tauseef by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a pix 501 with a site to site vpn configured to a Checkpoint NG firewall which works fine.In addition I have configured a vpngroup for remote client access to the inside network behind the pix. Again this works fine. I wish to enable remote us...

ricey by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI've setup a test with dynamic filters on acs 3.1 with radius attributes and a test with pix acls. both test didn't work with my vpn concentrator sw ver. 4.01. I checked the "Monitoring | Dynamic Filters Screen" for the dynamic filter, but it d...

We have many field workers who use dialup to the local POPs, and then connect back to the VPN 3030 concentrator using VPN Client 3.5.x. We also have an AS5300 for direct dialup access to the LAN.After we compared the performances between these two ty...

rolandlaw by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

for instance,if we disconnect the connection to Internet,the vpn connection will disconnect at once,5 minutes later,we re-connect the Internet connection,can the vpn client be up automately?thanks

jeff.lee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have hub and spoke vpn with 515 at hub and 506's at spokes(all running 6.2). Two tunnels where up but the configuration for the 3rd tunnel had the wrong network address referenced in the crypto access list for interesting traffic. When attempting t...

weisse1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes