cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HI I have a user that connects to our PIX 506e via VPN client 3.6.1 The problem is VPN software connects but he can't see the remote site or surf internet (split-tunnelling is enabled) It all works great on his analogue modem? (this is all on the sam...

squinty by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am having some difficulties using the ZoneLabs Integrity Client/Server in conjunction with the VPN Client and 3000 Series Conc. The problem is that the Group credentials do not appear to be being passed to the Integrity Server correctly when...

Does anyone happen to have any insite on how to establish a VPN between a smoothwall 2.0 and a Cisco 3005 concentrator? I have the smoothwall side setup (I think) but I'm not sure how the 3005 side should be configured. any help is greatly appriciate...

jlepich by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using a cisco 1751 vpn router to connect to a concentrator located in overseas. The configuration are as follow.ethernet portip address 10.10.10.1 255.255.255.0ip address 202.90.90.200 255.255.255.224 secondaryserial port192.168.10.10 255.255.2...

konn by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have had this strange VPN problem for a while and cant figure out whats wrong with the config. What we are trying to do is to get 2 pix to contivity connections working and also IPSEC vpn connection with radius authentication. All of these w...

mleinus by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Thank you in advance to anyone who reads my post! I was able to setup a VPN solution using PPTP, and once authenticated on the PIX-506E, users then use Remote Desktop to connect to their Windows XP machines. Works very well, for people who actually w...

waltb123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have VPN Client on Exchange 5.5 Server behining a Cisco PIX Firewall.The VPN Client is connect to a VPN 3000 Concentrator on a remote site.IF the Exchange 5.5 Server start the Internet Mail service to send a lot of mail , the VPN Connection will di...

jason-liu by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I upgrade my PIX 501 to 6.3.(1). I want to setup a VPN connection [using pptp]between the 501 and a PIX 515. I'm using the MS client with pptp. I was told it would be possible now that I have upgraded to 6.3.(1). How would I go about configuring thi...

Paul.Lane by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: