cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,Does anyone have this situation working properly? My issue is that when the line drops for whatever reason the netscreen and pix fail to re-negotiate automatically. If I reboot both, or clear crypto ipsec sa etc on them both they re-negotiat...

agoodwin by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I have in my headquarters, CISCO IP Telephone solution with Call Manager and CISCO VPN solution into my PIX 506 firewall (fw 6.2).The sales guys uses the Cisco VPN client 3.0 and this works fine. The problem is that I'm trying to use the IP-B...

ottodurr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,When looking at the following example:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1839/products_feature_guide09186a0080087d1e.html#1015440I noticed that the split tunneling ACLs defined under the "crypto isakmp client configuration group ...

dawsonpa by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX 6.2(2) configured to establish an IPSec tunnel (3DES/SHA) to a Checkpoint firewall. Tunnel comes up, traffic flows properly most of the time. However, if a client on the PIX LAN generates a fragmented UDP packet, the PIX passes the first...

ltwomey by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,I need to configure a clients PIX 515UR (6.2.2) to allow a remote VPN client (using the Cisco Client) to connect to the Hub PIX and then pass through the Site-to-SIte VPN tunnel to the Spoke.I believe that I need to terminate the VPN Client on a s...

Earthport by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiIs there a VPN-client for Macintoshes running OS older than X (ie OS 9), compatible with the 3005-concentrator? I can only find Mac OS X clients on TAC.ThanksJimmy Larsson

jilahbg by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have some users with Windows 2000 that dial in an access server Cisco 2620. But i see that some other people connect to my company network. I've changes several times the passwords of my clients but it seems that somehow they are stolen again. So i...

For security purposes I need to be able to check historically who has connected via the VPN 3.6.3B to our PIX 525 6.2(2). Is there a way I can allocate IP addresses manually or can I use syslog/radius accounting logs to see which user was allocated w...

I want to utilize the RSA SecureID in the VPN 3030 solution. What I found is set to “SDI” in the IPSec authentication at VPN3030 concentrator. But I have no idea at VPN client.Any reference URL or information to implement this solution. I’m not famil...

cjrchoi11 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I'm trying to configure the following for quite some time now but i cannot get it running.What i'm trying to do is- having a W2K / W-XP-Client in a local network with private IP (RFC1918)- having a DSL-router for the connection to the internet-...

tscharl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have cisco pix 515 with 6.2 ios. Everything was working fine till yesterday and suddenly vpn clients were not able to connect. When client connects it initialises and then in authenticating user it just stops for 10 minutes and gives remote peer n...

Hi all I am new to the PIX firerwall product, My LAN currently has a PIX firewall Model 501. I want to set up a Windows 2000 pro machine as VPN client to connect to a bussiness partner's VPN server(MS windows 2000 VPN server on Internet. Which vpn...

GARYT68 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all,I specify 2 ip address in the access list of the VPN concentrator. I then go to a third machine on the same network and am able to access the concentrator from that 3 and different ip address.what am i missingthnxmjb