cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I need to setup an IPSEC session between two routers that can 'see' eachother though a NAT router. R1 --------- NAT ----------- R2The IP addresses of both routers are statically NAT'ed. From R1' point of view:R1 = 10.1.1.1, R2 = 10.1.1.2set peer on R...

Yesterday everything was fine. The only thing I was messing with was setting up a LAN to LAN connection between a Pix and the 3005, and there weren't any problems with that as far as I could tell, and plus I have deleted any entries I have made which...

zcude by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using a vpn 3000 concentrator and a pix firewall. When i enable a vpn session I am unable to browse the internet. If not connected through vpn, internet browsing works fine. Will greatly appreciate any inputs. Thanks in advance.

ratedpg by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm using Cisco Secure VPN client 1.0a (also tried 1.1 version client) with Cisco 3660 IPSEC 3DES gateway/router [ IOS 12.0 (7)T ]I'm getting this error message on router whenever client establishes a connection and it keeps repeating the same er...

We are in the process of implementing IPSEC on our premise routers; what is the best way of varyfing that IPSEC is workign proparly? What are the best IOS commands to varify IPSEC is working? If IPSEC is working properly, can i still ping routers i...

oufyaba by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a pix525 running 6.2.2.We have an IPSEC tunnel with Checkpoint FW 4.1. This was working fineDue to some reason we have to reboot the PIX. now the the tunnel is broken.This is the error i get at the checkpoint side .Errors seen:Error IKE: Qui...

rbatchu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 machines running Win XP Pro SP1 on a home network. Onecan establish a VPN to my office and one can't. The one that can't seemsto be blocking the final establishment of the tunnel.Initializing the connection...Contacting the gateway at xxx....

buckley by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the above box check on the VPN Client software (Ver 3.5.1) but when I connect I am unable to access anything on my network and when I look at the general tab, the client software says that Local LAN access is disabled. Any ideas on how I can ...

gaikowski5 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I did a configuration betwen my PIX 501 (from Brazil) and SAP (EUA), but I can not estabilish de tunel. The fase 1 it's ok, but the ISAKMP show me: ISAKMP: reserved not zero on payload 11!Does anyone know what means this error?I put below the DEBU...

mbarbero by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am at a total loss here. I am trying to find information of configuring my 2621 router to support VPN's. For now I would just like to do VPN's with PPTP until I can fully understand IPSec and the other more secure VPN solutions out there. W...

sonic by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are getting many Blue screen errors while using VPN. IRQL_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL errors. Can anyone help. I don't know what to do anymore and our users are quite frustrated. It happens at different times but it happens frequently, usually while u...

mapoitras by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question about creating a VPN between a PIX and Checkpoint firewall. I am trying to connect two sites and am not sure if the once the tunnel is formed if it will use the NATed address or a local LAN addresses. I believe its the local addre...

rdrexler by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I setup VPN access for one of my customers on a PIX 515. The PIX 515 has three interfaces that support and Outside, DMZ, and Inside networks. VPN users are able to access the inside networks but are unable to access the DMZ network. I pasted a copy ...