cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys, we appear to have an issue where if a VPDN client gets inadvertedly disconnected for whatever reason they dont seem to be able to reconnect!We are running vpdn on a pix 6.2 firewall. Clients are running anything from Windows 9x through to Wi...

bigfulla by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have build a dial in solution (no internet) with IPSec between a central cisco router (12.2.13t) and users with vpn clients 3.6.3c. It works fine.The clients get internal IP adresses from the ip local pool. I don't want to use the ip local pool. Is...

HiI have configured a PIX to Router VPN but have an issue.If you ping from a client on the router inside LAN to a device on the PIX inside LAN there is no reply.If you do an extended ping from the router, using the inside interface source address (sa...

p-hogan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using a VPN Client to perform authentication via Digital Certificates on a Windows 2000 Certification Authority. VPN Client Version is 3.6.3 on a Windows 2000 PlatformIn order to enroll the certificates I use SCEP (I installed the Microsoft SCEP...

ppasseri by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm researching various VPN endpoint solutions for our HQ site, and am hoping I can get some recommendations from those who have experience with this stuff. Essentially, we're in need of a device to terminate customer VPN tunnels at HQ (site-to-site...

Dear All,Just downloaded the Internet draft of "IP Multicast issues with IPSec" authored by two Cisco engineers. Seems like there is a progress to encapsulate multicast packet within IPSec. Since the draft is written by Cisco engineers, do the VPN3K`...

engel by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for some input as to what is the best gear to use for a VPN. The remote end will have 2 and 10 users with Moderate traffic. Can anyone let me know what would the product and the simplest to configure, so I can configure it in house and s...

ddevecka by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Does anyone have this situation working properly? My issue is that when the line drops for whatever reason the netscreen and pix fail to re-negotiate automatically. If I reboot both, or clear crypto ipsec sa etc on them both they re-negotiat...

agoodwin by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I have in my headquarters, CISCO IP Telephone solution with Call Manager and CISCO VPN solution into my PIX 506 firewall (fw 6.2).The sales guys uses the Cisco VPN client 3.0 and this works fine. The problem is that I'm trying to use the IP-B...

ottodurr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,When looking at the following example:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1839/products_feature_guide09186a0080087d1e.html#1015440I noticed that the split tunneling ACLs defined under the "crypto isakmp client configuration group ...

dawsonpa by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX 6.2(2) configured to establish an IPSec tunnel (3DES/SHA) to a Checkpoint firewall. Tunnel comes up, traffic flows properly most of the time. However, if a client on the PIX LAN generates a fragmented UDP packet, the PIX passes the first...

ltwomey by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes