cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

When trying to connect to a Cisco VPN concentrator through a Checkpoint firewall (nokia platform with latest service packs )using Cisco VPN client the connection cannot be made.However if you perform a trace route to the concentrator first it comple...

Which would be a better termination point for an IPSEC (site to site) VPN for an extranet (Internet) connection to a business partner? I have a 7206VXR Internet screening router (I can get a VAM and proper 3DES IOS) or a PIX525 firewall (I can get a ...

cmazur by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , I'm trying to setup access to our internal email server through a Pix VPn tunnel for remote users. Our VPN is configured for Radius authentication and also downloadable access-lists are then applied to the user logging in. The users are able to ...

I need to configure the Cisco VPN 3.6.x Windows client to connect to a Netgear FVS318 firewall. The proposal I need to use is IKE-3DES-MD5 using Diffie-Hellman Group 2 and a preshared key. The Netgear FVS318 does not allow for any usernames or groups...

mdelroy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiA customer has a Pix 501. Now he wants to use client-VPN. Does he need to buy separate licenses for the VPN-client software or is it free if you have a Pix?Thanks for your help!Regards, Jimmy Larsson

jilahbg by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Is anybody successfully running ipsec between Cisco and D-Link DI-804V?i'm having a problem with this.10.1.1.0/24 -- cisco -- internet -- di-804v -- 10.1.2.0/24 1.1.1.1 2.2.2.2If i replace either of them with FreeBSD bo...

What am I overlooking? I have tried other posts, investigated known bugs with 12.2(13)T1, etc. to apply workarounds, but maybe my other configuration choices are interfering with my VPN setup.I can establish a connection, authenticate locally, just ...

Hi,I'm working on the selection of an IP service provider, for interconnecting VoIP sites (PMR infrastructure with a property VoIP solution).What type of service is adviced? I guess IP VPN instead of TDM LL.To provide security, is MPLS enough or IPSe...

amarefat by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do we protect our internal network from a virius that might be on a home computer? We are looking at using the Cisco 800 series VPN router for our at home DSL users. Our 2 biggest concerns are that the home user might have a virus and once connec...

mhiers by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes