cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello-I am trying to configure an IPSec tunnul from my new home office ISDN (802) router to my corporate office 1701 router. This is my first attempt at ISDN config. Non-secured traffic over the ISDN connection works fine at this point; I can browse ...

r.spiegel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a general question regarding IP Sec capabilities. Currently I am using a Cisco 1710 with FW features to implement a couple of IPSec tunnels to remote sites. Followed is a part of this configuration:!---------------crypto map test local-address...

pavlos by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I was wondering if it's possible to set up a VPN connection between a Windows XP client and a Cisco IOS router. Where can I find an example to achieve this ? I'm using a Cisco 2620 router with IOS 12.2(13) (3DES).Thanks,Bram

bsmout by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco VPN 3030 (T-1)connecting to a remote office that has Cable internet access, at the remote site I have a Cisco 1751 Access router. What seems to be happening is the Public interface on the VPN 3030 seems to stop responding to pings and...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have just established my first VPN connection and was wondering how to make sure the connection is secure (e.g. make sure I didn't open up some incredibly stupid hole in the config that lets the world browse my network)?

HI all, I am new to VPN.I am having a PIX-515 firewall.I want to configure VPN in PIX so that remote clients will access the server inside my firewall.The clients will be dialing to the server thru ISP.Can anyone help me with the very baci...

arasu_in by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody, I create this connection between the client software to the 2600, but my quesiton is, is it possible to use the internal subnet as the address pool when the client create a connection from outside. Since my office has mutiple gateway, a...

tkpsimon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,does anybody have experience with configuring for example a Cisco 17xx router to run both an IPSec VPN and IOS Firewall to support secure local browsing ? We are running the VPN routers without problems, but when I try to configure some addi...

berndtonn by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need to find out in order to configure IPsec such as the following configuration sample, do I need to have a VPN router. Pls help me on the following1. What if I have two router without VPN modue , can I still configure IPsec to encryptio...

konn by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI am installing adsl in the home and need to create a vpn between cisco vpn client software on a winxp client and a pix firewall in our offices. I will be using a cheap firewall at home to protect my home pc's from the internet. This will have ...

I'm using a VPN 3015 with VPN Client 3.5.1 using IPSEC only. Cisco ACS 3.0 is the radius server authenticating all the users. If I use a group on the client I can login using another groups user id.Interestingly you then get the other groups priviled...

Hi ,Can someone advise should I user Microsoft Windows 2000 L2TP or Cisco Vpn Client 3.6.3 .I have a Cisco 515 E -UR and telcommuters just conect to isp and then to our network .The clients have to have secure communication ,and also need to get an ...

r.kate by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,Can someone advise should I user Microsoft Windows 2000 L2TP or Cisco Vpn Client 3.6.3 .I have a Cisco 515 E -UR and telcommuters just conect to isp and then to our network .The clients have to have secure communication ,and also need to get an ...

r.kate by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have a remote office with 3 users who I wish to connect to the main office via a VPN tunnel. I am connecting the remote office to the internet with a 1024k ADSL line. I am planning to use a Cisco827H with IOS enabled for VPN,FW,IDS and 3DES.I ...

mpdavies by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,We have an issue with WINS paramater assigned from the Concentrator toa Win98 or Win95 VPN Client. Seems like WINS IP address is not being able to be seen on the Win98 prompt after it established the tunnel. I think, after the VPN tunnel es...

e.l by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes