cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a Pix 515E at my main site and some remote routers [Pix and Netopia]that are coming in as Ipsec peer to peer connections. Currently my remotes have static Ip's, and I have sysopt connection permit-ipsec enabled. Is there any way to remove the ...

Hello,I believe there is a security problem the SCEP implementation of the VPN clients (at least using W2000), but perhaps I am missing something :When a client receives a certificate using SCEP, this certificate is saved in the Cisco store. From my ...

berndtonn by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How to use multiple VPNs for higher availability or provide dial backup for a VPN tends to be a FAQ on this forum. A white paper discussing the issue and providing Cisco configurations for two example application scenarios is posted on the Networking...

vcjones by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VPN clients 3.5 terminating on PIX 6.X cannot access hosts on PIX DMZ interface. Error log states that there is not "translation group available from outside" for the VPN Client subnet (from the vpngroup pool).Do I need to add the client VPN subnet t...

joet8591 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having problems getting connected to a 1605 router running 12.2(13) with the vpn client. It seems as though isakmp never completes. In addition, I'm not able to create a vpngroup, which may be my issue since there's no authentication happening.An...

g.eddy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

To connect 2 sites through public internet, what's the cheapest way? How kind of requirement shall the ISP provide?If need to add security ensurance, what update is needed?If already have 2600/3600 on hands, what's the cost-effective solution?Appreci...

johnleee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to double-check on something I have heard, but I can't find anywhere. You CAN NOT have a VPN 3000 and a VPN 5000 client installed on the same PC? No matter what the OS is.Thanks.

i have a remote access VPN user that is getting kicked off the VPN. The user has the Cisco VPN Client Software (Unity Client) installed. On the Concentrator the following errors are produced during IKE phase 2 SA negotiation, yet the connection is s...

d-garnett by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I Don't exactly understand this, but after recently setting up a PIX 501 and establishing a VPN between two offices, I at the time tested email and only emailed to myself which worked, but was only within the same email pop3 server.Since that time my...

Has anyone tried to use a Linksys VPN router and try to connect to a Cisco 2600 router running 3DES. we use GRE tunnels and 3DES. My international users are looking for a cost effective way to to connect to our corporate HQ using internet connectiv...

joewhite by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone had this problem?I had no problem connecting to a PIX firewall thru IPSEC using VPN Client 3.5.2, but when i upgraded to 3.6.3, I couldn't get a connection at all. It says "Failed to establish a secure connection to the security gateway"Do...

0r-lau by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a bug in the ACS software? When I change the password in the ACS server with password aging configured ACS is supposed to prompt for the user to change the password upon the first try. In switches/routers, etc.. you ARE prompted to change ...

jdickey by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes