cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have configured my Cisco Pix for vpn connectivity and i use vpn client 3.x to connect my network from outside. Iam able to connect and everything is fine i can search my computers inside. But when i double click on the vpn dialer icon and right...

Have installed the 3.6.1 client om several Win2k PCs. No,problem at all. However I cannot get in working on my own PC !The DNE installation fails. No error message during installation.I get something such as "necessary subsystem not available" whenst...

We have some users using the vpn clients from outside of the office.The vpn is working fine, but when the user try to access to internet is not possible. Only work to the LAN inside of the PIX.It's not a DNS problems, because i can not ping to any si...

I have a Pix 515-R-DMZ installed and configured for remote access vpn via VPDN and VPNGROUPS. Each of these logings works and gives access to the correct network.However, I only want my users to have access to port 80 on one server on the internal ne...

I have setup site to site VPNs over DSL, ISDN and T1 lines. I have noticed the traffic is intermittently hanging (like the network is being overloaded) for about 3-5 seconds and then resuming normal performance. This happens on a hourly basis on th...

rj.remien by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Let me preface this by stating that I'm a newbie to using a VPN. Our Cisco PIX 506E was setup by a local contractor for the primary purpose of using Outlook Web Access, but now I want to setup a mapped drive on my laptop to my user directory on the o...

tayloroil by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've just had a hand in setting up two remote sites to connect to our main site through vpn. Everything appears to be working fine however I am getting an error showing on my syslog server along the lines of:Identity doesn't match negotiated iden...

agoodwin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we are using a VPN connection between a LINUX client (SuSE 7.3) and a Concentrator. We are facing a system crash randomly when establishing and disconnecting the tunnel, a part of the message on the console is "module cvpnd" "Kernel panic in Interrup...

w.beck by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anybody ever build a IPSec-VPN with a Cisco Router (for example 26xx) and a vigor -Router ? We have do that, and maybe anyone has try it before ?

t.braun by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have to monitor several VPN locations in Cisco Secure.In all locations there are 5-10 workstations and one print server. The VPN is realized in Network Extension Mode with a Pix501 in the outside locations and VPN Concentrator 3005 in the centra...