cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have loaded the Cisco VPN Client (3.5.2) on a Mac G4 w/ OS-X (10.1.5). Loaded as per instructions on CCO. When I attempt to run from user prompt in terminal window (using "vpnclient connect macclient.pcf"), I get the following error:Cisco Systems V...

nomsdos by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Are there any problems with using this setup? I have tried two different scenario's one with a vpn client and the other pix to pix but both aren't working. I appreciate I could very easily have got the configs wrong I am just trying to see if there...

agoodwin by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have Checpoint VPN-1 (inside) with SecuRemote (VPN Client) (outside) andPIX between them. (two level firewall)I opened IP/50 & 51 & udp 500, butPIX reset connection Client to VPN-1:pixfirewall# 302013: Built inbound TCP connection 102 for outs...

florek by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have seen a few messages that touched on this, but I wanted to see if I could get a direct answer. I have a 1720 with the WIC Ethernet (E0) that connects to the internet and does NAT for the internal users, internal interface, Fa0, is private a...

jvormbaum by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have difficulties connecting to Cisco VPN 5000 .I am using VPN 5000 Clientbehind NetScreen 25 firewall with policy based NAT . I have opened UDP/500IP/50 and ip/51 to pass trough on NetScreen device. If " NAT transparency mode" on VPN Client is ena...

mikhail by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a cisco ACS server using tacacs+ authentication for dialup users thru 2611 router.I want to set callback for some of the users using authentication from the cisco ACS tacacs+ server.do I need to do any setting on router or on tacacs+ server.

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3002 in network extension mode on a 10.0.3.x subnet coming into a 3005 with an inside interface of 10.0.0.21. Central site is a 10.0.0.x. I have an inside router to tell the 10.0.3.x traffic to go ove to the inside interface of the 3005 and...

Hi,I need to deploy a Hardware VPN Solution for 700-900 users (concurrent connections, 15 minutes, 3 times by day). I was reviewing a Cisco VPN Concentrator 3030 but it only works with 500 users with an internal authentication component. I prefer to ...

We just installed the VPN concentrator 3005 in our main office and branch office for build up the Site-to-Site VPN tunnel. For Main office, the Internal subnet is 192.168.1.x/24, all PC and server's default gateway are 192.168.1.254, which is the Int...

andy.chan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone suggest to me the preferred way to dynamically route traffic in a fully meshed IPSec WAN topology. Presently, I am considering using dedicated routers in each location as tunnel end points and enabling GRE over the IPSec tunnels. Any sp...

mtajon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: