cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

On a TACACS server, it is possible when a user logon to automatically execute an order, for example "show version" with the AV pairs autocmd. I know that this is possible for a switch IOS but it is possible to do the same with a switch CAtOs and ho...

As part of a remote-access trial, I have configured a PIX-515e as a PPTP server, and dial in users can successfully connect to the corporate internetwork through it. However, the dial in users cannot access the Internet, as the PIX firewall does not...

trodwell by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two 515 Pix's in failover, I have successfully established one 3DES VPN with peer. On adding the second cryptomap configuration (with different map ID, yet identical to first map details just different peer), to the host Pix, I seem to loose ...

hbarkus by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been looking at various documents about GRE and IPSec and was wondering what the configuration difference is? I found an old post that said GRE over IPSec is not the same as IPSec over GRE. It referred to http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/cc/...

Hello,I have a ACS server which I can ping by ip address and by name.But when I do net view of that machine it gives an error of "System error 53 has occurred.The network path was not found.".Has any one seen such a problem.Please advice

rnarayana by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I try to setup a IPSec VPN tunnelbetween a Checkpoint firewall and anCisco VPN3005 box. I try to ping a remote host from the local network.After IKE Phase 1 and 2 is completed, the VPN box is receiving an IKE Notify message: Invalid ID info (18).What...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What ports or what do I need to do to allow Microsoft PPTP through the firewall?ThanksSpencer Plantier

splantier by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes