cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Can anyone confirm whether the 1710 can automatically failover and establish a VPN tunnel to another VPN endpoint at a different location if it detects its VPN Tunnel cannot be established to its headend device. The scenario is a 1710 to a 3000 serie...

dbaron by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We use cicso vpn client vpn 3.5.2 (a?) on winxp. AFter connecting to our PIX, we often lose email services. Using outlook express, we get an error message stating that the pop or smtp server is not responding. Since the client is now using our int...

penny1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having a problem with a VPN implementation. I am using PPTP, not IPsec. I have two sites, one has a Pix 506 and the other has a Pix 501. Both firewall configurations are configured the same. If a remote user connects using any standard Micro...

dschuene by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What are the available options / solutions that would allow a Win2k client to connect to a Cisco 1720 router with VPN & FW add-ons? The client has been using Win98, and the Cisco Secure VPN client 1.1. I understand that there is a way that Win2k ca...

widgedm by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone provide a link on the SEP card in the 3030. I have 2 SEPs currently. One is in slot 1 and the other is in slot 3. My question is what would happen if i move the sep in slot 3 to slot 2?? And are the SEPs hotswap

thalker by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am able to make a ip connection from a remote machine to my 3005 concentrator via dial up connection. Once I make that connection, I can ping any host on the inside and vice versa. But that is about it, nothing else work. I am not able to ping by n...

sjc by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We are encountering a problem that we can't figure out. Currently we have people out in the field that connect to our VPN Concentrator 3005 with the Cisco VPN client 3.5 over a AT&T dial-up. No problems whatsoever. When we have our Earthlink su...

mbarys by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

when a user attempts to connect to the vpn they receive the following message:The connectin manager was unable to read the connection entry, or the connection entry has missing or invalid information.

tim.smith by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've two question:1)- how works the encryption of communication between a NAS (e.g. a router) and a TACACS+ server? the shared secret are used whit MD5, des, RC4 .... ?2)- The authentication with MD5 uses the Hash function to create a nonces, this...