cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

hiwe have the following set-up:Head Office:2 x 3030's - on same LAN connecting into 2 different Routers, with 2 circuits into 2 different Worldcom POPsRemote Office1 x 3005 connecting into 2610 Router, with 1 circuit into Worldcom POPWhat we are tryi...

lucy.west by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We are having a real problem with a Windows XP pro machine authenticating back to a Win2K server across a 1710 to 1710 VPN. Wins is in place across the network, and all the other Win machines authenticate fine. 98, ME, 2K all join the domain wi...

pmacdanel by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a client that has 20 people behind a firewall at their location using 1 natted address to the Inet. They want to authenticate to their network in my Data Center which has a PIX 515 VPN . They are using the VPN3000 Client which defaults to UDP...

My EnviromentW2K Servers W/ ADSCisco 1751 (IGR)Cisco PIX 515E (Firewall/VPN) 6.1I am relativly new to setting up proper VPNs and so far my experience has been with setting up VPNs off of W2K servers (w/ minimal security). I need some insight on how t...

tmickle by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have successfully configured the PIX firewall for Cisco VPN client. However, when I could not let Netlock VPN client for Mac connect to it. I will appreicate if anyone could help me out. Following is the Log from PIX Firewall, it seems phase 1 is s...

daniel-ma by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Has anyone experienced a significant performance hit moving from DES to 3DES on the following VPN devices: PIX515, PIX520, 1710 router?Your input is appreciated.Thanks.

kcmartin by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need help getting the routing to go to branch offices from Corporate1 office. Here is the setup:Our corporate1 office router (interface S0) has a frame relay connection to our corporate2 office router#1 (interface S2). Corporate2 office router...

jliscano by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've configured my PIX (506 with 6.1 ver) to terminate a client vpn tunnel(3.5).This is the configuration of ipsec:access-list nonat permit ip host 10.10.10.1 host 2.2.2.1 ip local pool ip-client 2.2.2.1-2.2.2.5nat (inside) 0 access-list nonataaa-...

Im trying to configure VPN using IPSEC between a 3600 Router and a PIX firewall. I get the following error message on the Router end, while no errors on the PIX end."1d18h: IPSEC(crypto_ipsec_input): missing crypto vector, dest_addr <router_ip>"Does...

alghanim by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi:We have a VPN solution based on the securID with ACE server seems to be not working with Cisco client 3.5.1 and Cisco 2621 .The actual problem is with the authentication phase. Please find the log and debug files for the same as attached and someb...