cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

New to VPN, I would like to establish a VPN from a remote site using a 2516which can be replaced with a 2620. The remote site connects to central using T1, when the T1 fails I would like to establish a ISDN VPN to the central site. The central has a ...

p.trapani by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A client of ours currently has Lucent IPSec client with pre-shared key config on a PC and the PC has a static NAT to one of the public IP's, however they have a 2600 router and a limited number of public IP's. Now there is a need for 6 other PC's to ...

fmirecki by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I need to know if it is possible to configure cisco routers to create an IPIP (IP in IP) tunnel over an IPSec tunnel, the remote end-points of the two tunnels possibly different. It seems to me that similar functionality can be provided by usin...

kvaibhav by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 Windows XP PCs connected to the SMC DSL router. The machine #1 has a VPN 3.5 client installed. The machine #2 doesn't have VPN client installed. The machine #2 can ping the router and the Internet. It can't browse shares on PC #1 and can't p...

nikolay by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Configuration of PIX as a VPN Gateway with Win2K CA Server as a Certifying Authority and client for PIX(VPN Gateway) as Cisco VPN Client 3.0.3(A) Software.Is there any requirement of 3DES for configuring Win2K CA Server and PIX VPN Gateway for a VPN ...

vkarthik by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

vpn

Can anybody help me in configuring a remote access vpn for pix 501 firewallPlease let the full procedures or step by step configuration of pix 501.

bsanghvi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe have a PIX 525 that has an IPSEC VPN terminated on the outside interface. Clients use the Unified 3.5.1c.k9 client to connect with the PIX which they can do successfully and access resources on the inside interface.We also need to access anothe...

n.oneill by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed this same version on my machine and at least 6 other users have it installed on their Win2k machines. All Win2kPro, SP2, all are local administrators of their machines. The last person to try and install has no problems installing ...

manlam by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am not sure if this is the correct place to ask this question but here goes. I am looking to implement a vpn concentrator into the school district that I work at but I was told by someone that you can do the same thing on a 2650 routing using IOS? ...

mreilly by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I need to know if it is possible to configure cisco routers to create an IPIP (IP in IP) tunnel over an IPSec tunnel, the remote end-points of the two tunnels possibly different. It seems to me that similar functionality can be provided by usin...

kvaibhav by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My company sent me software to be able to connect to them via DSL going thru VPN.I have a 678 and Win 2000 and Win XP Home. I want to connect to work using this software but am told that something on my system is preventing me from connecting to work...

doug.webb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: