cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a 3002 in network extension mode on a 10.0.3.x subnet coming into a 3005 with an inside interface of 10.0.0.21. Central site is a 10.0.0.x. I have an inside router to tell the 10.0.3.x traffic to go ove to the inside interface of the 3005 and...

Hi,I need to deploy a Hardware VPN Solution for 700-900 users (concurrent connections, 15 minutes, 3 times by day). I was reviewing a Cisco VPN Concentrator 3030 but it only works with 500 users with an internal authentication component. I prefer to ...

We just installed the VPN concentrator 3005 in our main office and branch office for build up the Site-to-Site VPN tunnel. For Main office, the Internal subnet is 192.168.1.x/24, all PC and server's default gateway are 192.168.1.254, which is the Int...

andy.chan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone suggest to me the preferred way to dynamically route traffic in a fully meshed IPSec WAN topology. Presently, I am considering using dedicated routers in each location as tunnel end points and enabling GRE over the IPSec tunnels. Any sp...

mtajon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I will like to telnet to a pix at a remote site.The configuration I have is VPN. Central VPN3005 all remotes are PIX501.The VPN works fine no problem, but I will like to remote administer the pix'es.how can I configure the pix so I can telnet it thro...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our primary VPN crashed every two months. When the primary vpn crashed,the secondary vpn took over. The user was disconnected and need to reconnect again.The primary VPN need to reboot. Everything is fine after reboot. There was no crashedump file af...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running 12.2.7 and 12.1.5T10 on VG200.Tacacs does work.It does not support "tacacs-server" command.Is there any limitation or bug on the code for VG200

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was installing Tacacs and copied the commands from the Tacacs installation to the 3600 router. I belive that the aaa-newmodel is set for all types of connections. The tacacs is not working properly, and I can't telnet or console or Aux in to the ro...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a stateside customer that had us configure a PIX for remote VPN connections. His company is now adding two offices in Europe. The one office will connect via DSL, the other dial-up. If the dial-up connects via remote client, will it be abl...

smildren by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have created new IPSec tunnel between branch to branch (1750 to 1750 router) and tested the FTP file transfer.I am able to logon to the FTP server and able to see the files but i could not PUT or GET the the files.Encryption happening for PING and ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes