cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

7505 and VPN Error

I have gone through all the vpn config on my 7505, when i go to apply the crypto map on the interface i get the following error:ERROR: Cannot apply IPSEC crypto map with tag MAP_TO_SC8 to VIP interfaces.I have distributed cef enabled and I am baffled...

7sboals by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Vpn Nat and MS Windows

I was wondering if it's possible to do this....Have two remote offices both with an ISDN connection to internet. Each one has a static ip for router and rest are doing Nat. Wanted to setup a VPN using MS PPTP originally....but couldn't get the GRE ...

t-hinman by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IPSec Design

I have 1700 and 2600 series router in my two branch offices. If i need to implement VPN using the IPSec.. What are all the things..i need to purchase on top of the Desktop feature set.. i need to purchase IPPlus IPSec

nmgopi by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VPN Requirement

I have 3600 series router ,which has 12.0(3)T ios version but this ios version is not supported VPDN,IPSEC,L2TP etc.I want to know ,whcih IOS version is required for VPDN or for those which are describe above.IS my router plateform suitable for VPDN?...

VPN Connectivity on cable

Hi,I have a internet connection through ciscouBR924 cable router.I want to implement the VPN connection with the counter office which has also got the internet through ciscouBR924 router.Our ISP is using a CMTS uBR7223.Hoe do i go ahead with this?

vijaym_74 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VPN Client Services

Amcol has purchased 2 PIX Firewalls and 7200 series routers. We hired a consulting firm to install the equipment and configure a VPN to an office in the UK. They have not been successful in installing the VPN Client protion to connect to the corporat...

Where should a IPSec device go?

The solution is for a customer that will have security concerns. Should it be put in the DMZ or in the network. If in the DMZ, all ports that will be used between our servers and their clients will need to be allowed by the customer's firewall. If in...

zchagpar by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

legality of international vpn

I have heard some talk of the legalities of a vpn between the US and Europe. We have a sales office in Germany and would like to connect the two users there to our systems via vpn using the vpn client software. I am new to the vpn world and do not ...

wimmerj by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VPN and windows NT4 password changes

we have receently set up a cisco 3030 concetrator using NT authentication. This works fine until your NT password expires and requests that you change the password. I get authentication failure and in the cisco event log it says "322 02/21/2001 11:50...

vpn

i am a network engineer working for an isp in india.i want to know a most economical vpn solution.if any body can help me i will be very thankfulraju

raju by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VPN and FTP: Problems

I have a site to site VPN setup with Cisco/Altiga VPN concentrators and I'm having issues with FTP through the VPN. Unix boxes work just fine, but NT fails. I know unix uses passive ftp and nt uses active, but that really shouldn't matter here. An...

7sboals by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VPN 3030 Sateful failover possible?

Dear allWe are looking at designing a fully redundant VPN solution consisting of two routers, two pix 515's, two vpn 3030's and two cat 4006 switches. The goal is to design a fully redundant IPSec VPN solution. Is it possible with the VPN 3030's to...

n.oneill by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Securing wireless vlan using IPSec

In light of the recently reported insecurities of WEP security algorithm, I am interested in protecting my wireless vlan traffic using IPSec. I am using Lucent Accesspoints and WaveLAN card. I figure that i will create a VPN router using Cisco2621 an...

ajamua by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: