cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,Can someone explain to me how I might get VPN to work with my pix on a second network card. Scenario is this:1 SBS server running proxy on a 10.0.0.x network obviously DNS/WINS etc working fine. All clients get internet access through it vi...

agoodwin by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,When you retrieve a certificate from a CA server trough SCEP, you can specify ldap value for CRL request.What happens when:1° The CA server is down2° Does the VPN 3000 issue a request each time a client makes a connection ? 3° Is there a way to fo...

I have a problem sending data with a W2K PC running Cisco VPN 3.5.1 from behind a PIX which is running NAT. If I am not wrong, the NAT on the PIX is incorrectly translating the IPSEC packets from the VPN Client (or something like that). What do I nee...

We have been using a 3030 Concentrator for over a year, providing remote access for a limited number of employees. We want to open up our capabilities so that more users have wide functionality while working from home. One requirement we have is the ...

jsullivan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have to connect three sites, None of the sites have any WAN capabilties at the moment.WAN Connections are to go Site 1 to Site 2 to Site 3 (Site 1 is a customer site doesn't not ever need to see site 3)I thinking...Site 1 to Site 2 will use a leas...

whitelegg by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have our 1750 router set up to accept connectionsfrom Cisco Secure VPN Client 1.1. From the client, I canping the entire LAN behind the 1750 and can connect to mostof the machines, but I can't establish any useful connections (http, telnet, etc) ...

jlar310 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.Does VPN 3060 copies the ToS bits from the original header to the ipsec header when doing Lan-2-Lan VPNs ?I mean, is there some kind of function like the ios command "qos pre-classify" ?Thank you.

b.shoresh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

helloi want to built a vpn site to site upon Internet with cisco 1720 router.i 'd know if i must just have an IOS that support IPsec for creating this vpn?and how can i test that my data are encrypted?thanks in advance

have recommended to a small client with 2 sites vpn solution consisting 1720 routers ip 3des software and vpn(not vpn module). All running over adsl. i believe this to be the right soulution, but welcome comments. I have basic config experience but h...

dwidra by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Howdy,VPN 3015 with 3.5.2 and 3.5.1 client.I am having intermittent remote access connection establishment and disconnection problems using a Direcway (two-way) satellite connection. Does anyone have experience with these types of connections, and m...

agross by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes