cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Can someone give me an example on how to geta dynamic routing protocol such as RIP to beused instead of static routes? I have lookedand all I could find was to use a GRE in IPSec.Can't I do it over IPSec.Also, if I can use RIP, do I still have to us...

Hi All,I want to know if anyone has been able to get a Cisco VPN Client to establish a Tunnel to a LAN interface of a PIX. Is it Possible?I have some users who need to use the VPN (PIX to PIX) and some users do not. I want the users with the VPN clie...

jerry.roy by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Mar 22, 2002, 2:26am PacificI have a LAN to LAN VPN tunnel already running in a Cisco router and I want to configure one more LAN to LAN Tunnel. How can i do that? if i configure crypto map in serial interface its taking only one map??How can i do th...

nmgopi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I normally use the VPN client over a dial-up line. I recently got a fixed wireless connection and have it installed on my laptop via a Orinoco USB CLient. I can use Internet Explorer with this connection just fine, but when I try to connect to my c...

stu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When connecting to our network using the vpn through a smc cable router, I cannot see my Novell Tree(using IP). We have tried numerous client updates with no relief. The problem is mostly on our IBM and HP laptops running 2000 and XP.

kpiro by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone direct me to a step-by-step document? I need to configure a Windows 2000 Pro laptop to use L2TP/IPSec VPN over a dial up connection to a PIX 501 firewall (static IP address). I do not have access to obtain the Cisco VPN Client 3.5.1. C...

I have an PIX 501 configured as vpn gateway, i use VPN client 3.51 and i want to make the connection using gemplus smartcard with microsoft CA certificates. When I put an smartcard user/logon certificate on the smartcard and try to make a connection ...

mkalat by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a problem with the vpn client or the pix 501. I can get the client working using cisco certificates (generated by the certificates managing tool witch comes with the vpn client). Everything works fine. But i want to use microsoft certificates!...

mkalat by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiDoes vpnclient-darwin-3.5.1.Rel-k9.tar.gzDescription VPN Client Software for Mac OS Xsupport Mac OS 9?Thanksben

bma by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was able to get vpn set up and working on my PC running windows XP home edition. But then I can no longer access some of the https web sites that require username/password authentication, such as http://www.fidelity.com. Also my outlook client can...

jennhong by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the following configuration;Windows 2000 Professional software on my Laptop A Cisco router configured for VPN access at my officeMS Proxy server on my NT4.0 Server in the officeI have installed the Windows 2000 VPN client on a Laptop and use t...

timwilde by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to have some informations about the VPN module for the Cisco 3600 Series. It is very important for me to know the date when this module was release on the market by Cisco. Also, tell me how can I check wihout any doubt, if my router have (or d...

rhossu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does Windows XP or 2000 have extra networking security?When I connect to my Windows NT network using the VPN client. I have to enter my (Windows NT domain) user name and pasword to access the file servers. At this point, I can access file servers and...

by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes