cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Can someone tell me how to setup our 1720 router to tunnel vpn using pptp (port 1723 and protocol GRE, 47). We are using NAT, and this is what we want:<external ip> port 1723 (pptp control) forwarded to 192.168.2.2 <external ip> protocol 47 (GRE) ...

mflensted by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am very curious to know which product that I should choose. I have no more than 20 branch offices (no more than 50-people each), which needed to connect back to our HQ's intranet to via Internet.VPN concentraor or VPN-enable router?

jjsshen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using the 2621 with IOS 12.1. I have about 12 Win2k road warriors that currently use the Safenet VPN client to connect to our network. Is there a Cisco client that can do this job in Win2k? Thanks in Advance,Mike Elliott

I have successfully installed ver 3.1 of the client and have it working almost. Dial up connections work and allow me to connect to my network via IP but WINS is not working - even though the WINS addresses have been successfully pushed down.LAN conn...

Hello all,I'm currently trying to figure out if it is possible to transfer data between two "branch office sites" connected to a "central site" using IPSec tunnels.Setup:Branch A <-- IPSec --> Central <-- IPSec --> Branch BIs it possible to transfer ...

sulfig by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Win 9x, NT 4.0 Workstation, and 2000 Pro were all a breeze, but XP just doesn't want to cooperate. I can establish a connect/tunnel with our PIX-515, ping addresses on the LAN and resolve via DNS properly and even use Outlook, but can't connect to an...

rlewis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have acouple of users attempting to use our VPN.VPN is 3030 with v3.1Client is runnig AOL Ver 7 and after authenticating successfully, they get disconnected. Not just from VPN, but also from the Internet. Anyone using v7 already? any ideas?........

hinesd by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Was wondering if anyone has come across the same issue as Cisco Bug CSCdm38080 -aaa commands present, but tacacs commands are not present. This is when configuring TACACS+ on 2900XL ver 11.2(8)SA5 The Bug Status says closed- without any resolution?Do...

nsinghani by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone seen this message from a PIX beforeIPSEC(ipsec_cipher_handler): ERR: bad pkt 10.0.0.2->192.168.1.2This occurs when a device 192.168.1.2 tries to ping device 10.0.0.2. All other traffic seems to be working fine across the VPN, just ICMP won...

Hello Experts!Can somebody help me on VPN Pre shared configuration for my pix 515. The problem occurs once the user was able to connect using VPN accounts. He wasn't able to ping neither can connect to any machine that resides on my private network....

dpelea by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've installed cisco vpn client. It's perfectely working when you are having direct internet connection in your vpn client machine. If your client machine is behind the firewall(or proxy) its not suppoting(not working). Is there any better solution f...

maha by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: