cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I've configured a PIX520 running 6.0(1) and a Cisco 2600 router as per the online example, but without NAThttp://www.cisco.com/warp/public/110/39.htmlbut when I try to pass traffic over the tunnel, it gives the error message%CRYPTO-6-IKMP_MODE_FAI...

abibby by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I want get access to my routers from internet, I have a cable connection for the routers and from my pc a dial up connection ?Is it possible do VPN with one of this router ?Which IOS I have to use for them ?Which IOS allow my 4000/4000M get the et...

mazevedo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a router at my central location that I am using to terminate my GRE tunnels. A few of my remote locations are serviced by DSL and do not have static IP Address. Is there a way to use IKE or any other technology to establish a tunnel between ...

alexkane by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed secure VPN client on an NT 4.0 workstation. Now when I boot up I get an error saying "Network not found" but I still have full access to the network and the internet. Also I am unable to create the VPN tunnel connection. Please he...

brtyler5 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have pix 6.0 with Cisco vpn client 1.1 and RADIUS server. All vpn users complian vpn connectin is dropped when using, after dropped, connot reconnection immediately or retry a lot times to make connection again. it's very unstable. who can help...

bma by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We use a VPN Connection between two sites, A=10.1.x.x and B=10.2.x.x., using 2 Pix'es.The VPN connection works perfectly, well it works perfectly 80% of the time.Our different Serviceproviders have some time problems to deliver connection between our...

I have a VPN client that can connect to the VPN from home using a cable modem. Client Access is able to connect to the AS/400. However, after 10-20 seconds of inactivity, the client access session drops. The VPN tunnel stays up. He can close client a...

jimburris by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've seen lot of posts regarding VPN Client 3.x and Win XP, but I'm having the following problem which I've not seen anywhere (not even in Dejanews).Installing VPN client is OK, after reboot and login process, I receive the message box with the fo...

I have a PIX 520 Ver. 6.3 with an IPSec accelerator card and remote VPN users with Cisco VPN client 1.1. Currently I'm assigning private IP addresses from a pool inside the PIX. For some users I want fixed IP addresses by login name using a RADIUS/TA...

Hi all is it possible to make a vpn with pgpover a Cisco 677 on the internet and how do we put up the portsi was woundringdo we use this both of us (We have a cisco 677 both of us)set nat entry add 10.0.0.2 500 210.1.1.1 500 udp set nat entry add 10....

rene-p by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two 1720s configured for a lan to lan VPN. One has a WIC-1T card, the other an ADSL card. Works great! The problem I have is that the address on the ADSL side is negotiated and when it changes the VPN is down. Is there a way to terminate the...

jakelley by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX which terminates VPN clients. I would like to log when VPN client login, what they access on the internal network, how long the logged in for etc. I am using extended authentication (with CiscoSecure ACS) and the logs from the PIX do not...

cboland by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I use an CISCO 800 to connect the ISP over ISDN performing address-negotiation and NAT. I can't find a way to use a VPN-Client 3.5 at my inside notebook to connect to a PIX (6.1.1) at the outside:VPN-Client --- 800 --- ISDN --- ISP --- 3620 --- PIXI ...

schorb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes