cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We are uing PIX 515 FW ver 5.3(1)> > We have a 1Mbps link to internet and are connected to our remote office via> PIX to PIX VPN.> But we are facing some problems with the VPN connectivity all of a sudden> the VPN connectivity drops even if the inter...

mahavirsj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We recently purchased a PIX firewall 515 and are attempting to establish VPN connectivity for our remote users (3DES). I'm very confused on what solution is what and what version works with what. First of all, our Cisco VAR sold us the Cis...

whitelori by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We need to put to work an access-VPN (remote clients to PIX firewall) with a Microsoft CA. We already have a Microsoft CA working with a Web-based application and would like to use the same CA for the VPN but we do not want to have users being able t...

sapao by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does Cisco currently have or plan to have a VPN client for mobile devices like the Ipaq to allow wireless connectivity to a corporate network?

jhuk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a department that uses an Altiga Client to connect to another company's 3030 VPN concentrator running ver. 3.0 software. While everyone else in our company goes through a Microsoft Proxy Server 2.0 for their internet access, this department h...

khusted by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Deploying several VPN 3002 Hardware clients in network extension mode logging onto vpn3030 with userid/password and IPSec group. Desire to create a filter and rule to apply to each vpn 3002 userid to allow only a prefined IP address ( dsl static addr...

rrfe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our company is user Cisco Client 3000 (ver 3.0) over a Cisco Concentrator. With the various clients that we support we have ran into an issue with people not being able to connect via their cable modem. I saw an article a few weeks ago stating that...

lclute by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have two 3060 VPN concentrators and we are going to employ a Lan-to-Lan ipsec tunnel between the two, but we have a few questions. What will the source address of the packets be when they reach the private address of the other side? Do I have to a...

reilmb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am new to VPN's and I am looking to see if this particular setup will be feasible. I want to install a 827 adsl router connected to a 3005 concentrator and the concentrator connected to a switch. There will be at least 40 remote users to start with...

dgibbiii by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to conect to our firewall using the cisco vpn software provided, but it does not work saying that there is something wrong with the ISPEC.I am using PIX 515 Ron windows NT platform and I have set up the PPTP, addd new users to the firewal...

drawlings by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello i have configured an L2TP tunnel betwen my LAC (Ericcson Tigris) and my LNS (1605 CISCO router). I want to encrypt the tunnel with IPSEC. I need some suggestions to do that, and if it´s possible some example configurationThanx a lot

renato by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: