cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am the Lan Admin for a small bank. We are currently running Netware for our network ,but are planning on migrating to WIN2000 soon. We are looking for a cost effective solution for a small VPN that would allow some of our staff to work from home or...

sellis by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know the use of the Cisco Secure VPN client will not allow support for non-IP traffic But how can I encrypt IPX traffic across a Cisco based VPN?

ssoberlik by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Suppose that you are using a Proxy to connect to Internet. Could you use one of your clients (inside your network) to connect to a customer network using VPN client ? There is a PIX on the other side. Which is the configuration you must use ?

c.albrisi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My service provider gives Cisco677 routers for their modem/router to their DSL service. However,this router does not support VPN technology. I'm wondering if I can connect a router to this device that IS IPsec capable and have it work. Will the ci...

tclevela by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm a bit new to cisco and want to connect two offices wich have a 24h internet connection with a cable modem. I want to connect them together with two 1605 R wich have two ethernet ports. Is it possible to make a vpn between the sites with the...

How can I link an MPLS VPN and an IPSec one? I know I terminate the IPSec on a VPN500x and route into a VLAN, but can I route an MPLS VPN into a VLAN, and if so, how?Andy Billington

I'm having a lot of problems with our VPN's bouncing. This is a hub-spoke VPN topology. A VPN connection will drop and will not reinitiate until a "clear isa sa" or a "clear ipsec sa" is used. Many times I find that I must "clear int" and then bri...

pbass by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have TACACS+ setup on a linux box for authentication/authorization of VTY session on our core routers. I have the authentication part working, but the authrozation does not seem to control the cmd I wants each user/group to have. Does any one hav...

kbillings by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a typical customer case where i need to pass routing updates over VPN and have 3des encryption as well.The scenario:1- Five locations across the country . All five locations have Pix firewalls with VPN 3Des licences. 2.I also have spare 2600 s...

We have PIX515 firewall with outside and inside interface.We have Cisco VPN 5000 Access VPN client in one of our machines on the inside network. We are trying to access a VPN 5000 concentrator on the outside network. What are the ports that need to b...

vmano by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I understand correctly, there is not a vpn client product which will run on the Windows 2000 OS. Is there one in the works? When will it be available? Where can I get a copy? Is there a Beta version?

Customer is requesting this setup. How do I congiure the VPN 3005 for this. The remote sitehas the PIX 506 and wants a tunnel to the VPN 3005.TIA

davex316 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes