cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I m planning to use VPN client 1.1 with PIX 5.2(3) bein the terminating point for the VPN users. using IPSEC/IKE .....giving clients Virtual IP. Will the clients able to route netbios traffic

We are a large enterprise with one network (about 250 cisco routers, IP address 10.x.x.x, +200 POPs) and now we need to split this network in 4 diferent and isolated networks (the enterprise was divided in 4 subsidiaries). We are thinking to use VPN ...

lvilar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am planning to order a 3640 with the VPN encryption accelerator network module. Do I still need to order the VPN clients separately or do I get an unlimited license like you do when you order a 1700 with VPN?

Are there any Banks/Financial Institutions that are implementing VPNs instead of Private Networks?If I want to design for a Bank then what are the arguments for it?

arsondhi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm designing a hub and spoke VPN network. I have a headquarters with a PIX 515 and 5 remote offices with 1720's running IPSec and IOS firewall. My question is can Remote 1 talk to Remote 2, 3, 4, and 5 by going through it's tunnel to the PIX, or d...

fdedolph by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to configure a VPN setup on Cable network carrying Cisco uBR924 Cable router at both the end and is being routed through a CMTS of uBR7223 series.Can I get any detail to start with.

vijaym_74 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just downloaded the Certicom client on an IPAQ and got it to work with the VPN-3005. Only two things that I found that were any different than the Cisco VPN Client were,Can only do internal authenticationIPSec - IPSec SA - has to be changed to ESP/...

What do you think about VPNSC ?What is the roadmap ?It is necessary and/or benefit for a MPLS network ?Sebastien DrapeauQuebectel

dst by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm running a W2K certificate authority and Altiga 3015 for the VPN.My questions :-If I authenticate using the internal database on Altiga I'm able to logon to the network.If I try to get the authentication done via the NT Domain (W2K), I'm unable to...

manoj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have three routers 1720 on three sites.One principal site, and two remote sites.I want to do vpn connections between the principal site and the remote sites. I have only one serial interface.I use IKE.How can i do ? Create two crypto isakmp policy ...

egrellet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the above and I think I have the start of the ISAKMP key exchange when dialup ISDN is initiated but I don't quite understand how to setup the dynamic crypto maps on the PIX. This will be the first 1720 spoke route of many and I need to know h...