cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Thanks in advance for your help. I have a problem with a PIX firewall and VPN client 3.0. I can successfully connect 1 computer to the LAN but I have no idea how to connect the other PCs to the network. I need to connect the rest of the firestatio...

mluna by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I log on to an AS/400 using Cisco VPN client software v 3.0 with a dial-up connections. The tunnel is closed in a PIX 515 fw over an HDSL line.After 10 minute (approximately) inactivity the next AS/400 commandwill give me a connection closed in the T...

mbubani by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for the best way to telnet to a PIX firewall (version 6.0) on the outside interface. I can make a connection to the PIX with the 3.0 VPN client, but I can't seem to get the access list right to allow a telnet session. Anyone have any tip...

srg by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone had any luck getting this working? I followed the guidelines at http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/110/pixcryaaa52.htmlbut when I am prompted for the radius user/pass it fails. I checked the event logs and there's 2 entries... one that says ...

I need a cisco router to connect a small network of 4 PCs to my HQ through VPN. The small network is using ADSL broadband. Can I choose Cisco 800 series to be the router which can acts as VPN gateway and DHCP server for this small network? What wi...

j.joe by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a client who is running W98 and when he tries to connect with the client he recieves a "remote peer not responding" any suggestions on what I should look at?client is connecting through an dial up ISP and I have verified that the concentrator ...

s.ingram by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if it is possible to have three PIX firewalls in a hub and spoke VPN set up where the hub PIX uses the same interface to communicate with the other firewalls?

gsatchivi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are installing the Unified VPN Client 3.01 on workstations (both 9X and Win2k, DHCP addressed)located behind a PIX Firewall on a foreign network. The VPN Tunnel is getting built sucessfully, the remote workstaion is getting registered in our netwo...

carpenrl by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am in need of a VPN client for the MAC. We have a VPN3000 Concentrator. I have tried Tunnel Builder from NTS but it does not work with our VPN. Any information would be appreciated. E-mail at cmekyle@hotmail.com. Thanks.C HendricksCCNA

carwin by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm running the Cisco secure vpn client 1.1 behind a firewall. What port, if any, do I need to open up on the firewall for my traffic to go through because right now I can't even bring up the vpn connection. I have the same setup at home and it wor...

klee1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have recently built a VPN for my company using a T1 that we also use for internet access. What I am trying to figure out is how much Bandwidth a VPN connection uses. I don't want to find myself in a postion where the VPN connections effect our ab...

cmazzella by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes