cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

i need config a link between a vpnclient via dial-up to internet and a 1750. but the negotiation dont to pass, the log view of vpn client show the follow error:"IreIKE: unable to acquiere CAPI provider handle (80090020)!"I dont use a ISDN connection...

ajaen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I made a R2R vpn between two sites,I can find computers and transfer files,but I couldn't use ping and vnc etc, Did I miss or make some wrong configuration? I appreciate all your helps.Thanks all in advance!

nickyyi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

vpn

HiI want to implement vpn between two cities through private networ or internet.Pls send me the following:hard ware requirement - is it ok with 1750private ip address yes/no

snarayana by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need some help (scripts, samples, tech info) with VPN configuration for Cisco 3662 router and 2610.Currently we have four locations, all of them connected to the internet. I would like to VPN all the locations (between one and the other) and leav t...

azmirly by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having a problem getting IPSEC to work on a router that is used as a intra-VLAN router. The "crypto map toShipping" is bound to fast ethernet 0/0.4 (ip address 208.50.0.163) on a 2621. If I do a "debug crypto ipsec" I see "1w0d: IPSEC(validate_p...

jtutokey by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i setup a vpn using software vpn with IPsec but i cann't detrmain which policy should i use and how to use it ...

h.hammad by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Yo guruz & newbiez ;)First of all, a late happy new year & a good weekend ;)I have this problem setting up a VPN between 2 sites. In our main site we have a Pix 515 configured with an private IP address on the external interface. The inside interface...

fieus by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are going to establish a VPN with one of our business partners. They have been using PIX firewall for their other VPN connections.My questions:1. Do I need to use PIX firewall or using IPSec with a regular router would be enough? Any limit on t...

aafkhami by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello to Mr. Help,We currently run a VPN at our site with a Cisco 2600 series router. We are rellocating servers to a web hosting site. I know I need an additional router but how do I setup our current router to hear or listen the new router at th...

apila by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all. I am very new to vpn and have been reading up on them over the past 2 days. I have been given the job of researching the possibility of implementing a vpn between oracle and a number of client intranets. ****My question is : at present ora...

Hi I would just like to ask if what kind of router will I use in setting up a Mini ISP using a VPN Technology (freedom IP), and also the card to use to have a dial up connection.

djblizz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I set up a 3000 Concentrator at the main office in my company. We were hoping to give access to our numerous small offices around the country which have access to the Internet via a DSL line. All of the sites run NAT to a local PDC/DHCP and the rest ...

Has anyone got any decent case-studies or information about what performance levels can be expected with International VPN's; specifically between the UK (UUNet 256K pipe) to Cairo (no current ISP but similar access speed-256k). I have a customer wh...