cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,  I am new to CISCO ASA and I have been trying to use ASA's REST API to get some information on AnyConnect Connection Profiles. Basically group policies, IP pools, etc.  I tried to hit the endpoint: /api/objects/networkobjects. But it returns, emp...

Hi, Can anyone please assist with an issue that I am currently trying to troubleshoot where it takes a user several attempts to connect via a remote access SSL VPN? When they initially start the connection, the client attempts to connect and then it ...

LMH0103 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, We are in the proceed of building a S2S VPN between a ASA and a iOS router. The ISAKMP status sits at MSG6 on my ASA and we verified that the PSK is working fine, we even re-did the tunnel group. I would want my client to set my isakmp peer I...

All, I have port 3389 blocked on my edge device to the WAN.  I have a ASA on the inside that is only used for AnyConnect.  Is it possible to be on AnyConnect and RDP to a computer inside my network?  Please be detailed on your answer so I can underst...

Hello everyone, I have a setup connecting a fw to a 6504 through 2 wan hops, via static routes, no routing protocols. The GRE is established and both  sides can ping each other tunnel IP interfaces. I also have keep alives configured on 6504 side (5 ...

andromeda by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured IPSec VPN Client and gave access to 10 people in Cisco 2811 Router, I created their usernames and passwords to get access of company network via VPN.I want to check, which user is connected and for how much time?Please advise

junshah22 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello for everybody. Is it possiblw to expand ip dhcp pool on cisco asa without restarting this device.ip local pool RA_POOL 192.168.10.155-192.168.10.254 mask 255.255.255.255 - as isip local pool RA_POOL 192.168.10.100-192.168.10.254 mask 255.255.25...

kapydan88 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes