cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! RV Serie Router Support IPSec and PtP ? VPN Type

Dear All, Please let me know RV series routers (RV340,RV345) can support point to point VPN with Paloalto firewall or Fortigate or ASA in DC.RV series will have at Branch office.I read in this model datasheet ,they can support IPSec,PPtP,L2TP. Let me...

MrBeginner by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA Site to Site VPN , not showing up

Hi There,I was trouble shooting a L2l vpn and was puuting captures and checking acl ,suddenly the "show crypto ikev1 sa " does not show peer MM_Active and details .Neither in ASDM under monitor for Site to Site its showing up.I can see that the Objec...

rsj by Beginner
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco AnyConnect VPN failed to get configuration because AnyConnect cannot confirm it is connected to your secure gateway

I am using Ubuntu server 16.04 LTS and I installed Cisco AnyConnect VPN according to this tutorial. AnyConnect is working but when I try to connect I get following error: Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client (version 4.6.02074) . Copyright (c) 20...

lukal by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Great Firewall of china Blocking IPSec Ports..

Hello All,   Great Firewall of china is blocking all IPSec ports 5400 & 500 because of which we are not able to form any site to site VPN in sites iin china..   Is there any workaround for the same to make it work..   I am using cisco routers from re...

ranjit123 by Participant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Site to Site to Site VPNs

I have 3 sites A, B, C all running Cisco Asa 5505s, I have VPN tunnels between all 3 Sites and I am able to pass traffic from A to C via B.   But what I am not able to achieve is also get traffic from B to C through the same VPN as the A to C traffic...

Resolved! AnyConnect RedHat client upgrade to 4.2.02075 failed.

HiI recently installed RHEL 7.5 on my laptop and tried to connect via our VPN.I end up with "AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client 4.2.02075 because the operation has timed out"(Linux mylap-top 3.10.0-862.14.4.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP Fri Sep 21 09:07:21 UTC 20...

taimor by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! control what anyconnect remote user can access

How do i control what networks / Hots  my any-connect VPN user group can access?   Ex:   I have a group called EXTERNAL I want EXTERNAL only to have access to 192.168.1.5 and 192.168.1.10 hosts and nothing else. Where do i place my statements ?

SSO / SAML authentication for AnyConnect

Hello all, At present, Remote access users are getting authenticated from our AD server using LDAP. Moving forward we are planning to implement SSO/SAML for authentication. Is there any way to import the IDP XML metadata directly into the ASA?    htt...

vsurresh by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers