cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello experts!I'm working to implement a DMVPN scenario where the links use dynamic IP addressing.Now I`m trying to bring up a CA on the routers of the company head quarters, and facing an issue where the devices are not able to establish the redunda...

Hello, is it possible to tunnel the Traffic of a specific Interface?Lets assume i have Ethernet interface and USB-WLAN Adapter. I want to Tunnel just that Traffic of the Ethernet interface. Thanks for Help  

mrdos01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In what is right now a test environment I have  dual hub DMVPN routers setup with 4 spokes. One particular spoke was working for a few weeks with dual tunnels to each hub. Now for an unknown reason this spoke is connected to both hubs, but only passe...

HiI have an ASA5510 in failover, after a reload, a message "Untrusted VPN Server Blocked" appears after the first attempt to connect to the VPN, if we uncheck the "Block connections to untrusted servers" in preference settings the profile is updated ...

Hi ,I would like to ask about DMVPN setup.I tested DMVPN with GNS3.I am using ios c7200-adventerprisek9-mz.152-4.S7.image.I run EIGRP is overlay protocol to carry route.I also run static route redistribution.I didn't get eigrp route and static on my ...

MrBeginner by Spotlight
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to implement ipsec vpn in my network but when i type in the command show crypto isakmp sa, nothing is displayed. But when i do show run it shows the ipsec configurations on the interface as it should be. I have attached a text file contai...

xx__hh by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, In order to help speed up setup of a secondary ASA 5508, I verified that they were on the same firmware version, and backed up both the configurations from the working 5508. From there, I edited the running config/startup-config to match the d...

scolivan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working on a configuration for LDAP authentication for AnyConnect on a Cisco ASA.  The LDAP command line test works using the CLI on the the loacl device by authentication fails when using the AnyConnect client. #test aaa-server authentication c...

jisaacs by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes