cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi folks I have two rv320 that was not in use yet, i did the firmware update for the last one 1.5.1.05 on both devices and guess what ? after upgrade process in both devices i cant log in !!! I did factory reset by pushing reset pin hole in front of ...

Alcantara by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was finishing up a Asa 5506-X config and just to make sure everything was setup correctly and safe, I did a portscan to the Asa's WAN port from a computer on the internet. I noticed UDP port 500 was open and I figure it's needed for our lan to lan ...

mmzzaq by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to configure a DAP policy that checks for the subject.cn and issuer.cn of a certificate, i can see from the debug logs in ASA that the hostscan is able to retrieve this information and pass to ASA (please correct me if i am wrong)...DA...

Cap.PNG

Hi together, i would like to create a VPN connection with LDAP authentication trough my Cisco 2921.At the moment i can established a connection from a pc to my Router without any problems but only with users they are created on the Router. I would li...

Finread by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, ISE posture is working fine for windows 7,8,10 desktops.   ISE posture is not working in Thinclients machine running with Windows Embedded 7 OS . Anyconnect Posture Module System scan  says “Operating system is not supported with Server”. IS...

Amit Arora by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am having trouble getting a tunnel up and running form an ASA to a watchguard. I need to get this back on line as soon as possible for our corp[orate office. It was working, but we had an outage and in my troubleshooting efforts I beleive I ...

dmking43 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I am trying to get an A+ in the following website: https://www.htbridge.com/ssl/ for a SSL webvpn domain configured on an ASA FW. For the moment I am just able to get an A and I am getting the following "Weakness" according to this domain ...

morabusa by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,in tac_plus how can I permit only interface gig 0/0 and 0/1 using regex and how can I use permit only sub interface   cmd =  interface  { permit  GigabitEthernet.* }Thanks

elite2010 by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, i downloaded the app from Microsoft store and configured the VPN as usual, but this does not work. It give me an error of license. It request the user and pass, then I can see the welcome warning, but then the error. I added the screenshots An...

RaDians by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am trying to configure IPSec over TCP ( CTCP ) on IOS XE ( ISR4331 router ) , but I can not find the command.I used to do it on IOS ( 800, 1900 routers ) with following command. crypto ctcp port 400  Can anyone help.