cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Scenario:Central Router (WAN: 1.1.1.1) <--> Internet <--> (WAN: Dynamic IP) Branch RouterTunnel 172.31.254.1/26                                     Tunnel 172.31.254.9/26Central router is a Cisco 1811 running IOS c181x-advipservicesk9-mz.151-4.M.bin....

Does Anyconnect support staying connected when a user logs off from their PC?  There was an option in the IPSec clients, but I can't seem to find one for Anyconnect.  Any help would be appreciated.Thanks.                  

wngwngwng by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, Looking for below queries for : Version: Cisco ASA-5555-x Cisco ASA 9.1(2)  - Attached snapshot Do Cisco ASA 5555-x supports GRE tunnel ? Also with this device, is it possible to create GRE interfaces ? Support for GRE over IPsec with ASA ...

gjindal by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to use a DNS server configured on a physical adapter for only a single domain when connected with Anyconnect? I know that split-dns can tunnel queries for a specific domain and all others resolve to the physical adapter DNS but I'm loo...

Good afternoon,  I figured out that my anyconnect generates a lot of error messages to the windows event viewer, but as I won't be able to analyze each workstation, I'd like to reduce the log level to info, but there is no option available anywhere (...

nfak by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello all, I am new to cisco security world. I have been asked to configure a remote access vpn for a client on ASA 5505 running CASAS 8.2(5) and ASDM 6.4 (5).through assistance of one doument from the Internet, I have configure and SSL VPN, Im able ...

Thuso by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have been testing always-on trusted network detection with a costumer running version 4.6.The currently get 4 dns servers from their internal dhcp servers.In the anyconnect profile i only put in the two of them and it worked - no problems.But whe...

henrikj by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, for a short term excercise I configured two remote sites with Cisco 2811 and connected them to the HQ via DMVPN.As the IPsec throughput is quite low (about 2-3mbit/s as usual for this model) I installed AIM-VPN-modules into all of them to incr...

Arvyr by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured ASA to allow only 1 anyconnect simultaneous login. When a user creates 2 session first gets disconnected with error "Internal error" (img).  Is it possible to change the error message to be more informative?

SASNMA by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi lads, I have question regarding how to setup particular thing on ASA5515 for Anyconnect VPN Clients running 4.8 v.Attached draft drawing of current network topology. So, task is to have all Anyconnect VPN clients to use Cisco2901 to access interne...

We operate a Windows 10 environment with AnyConnect NAM v4.7.0456. We dont use Anyconnect for VPN - solely as a mechanism for ensuring that only one adapter is open on the network at any point in time. The issue we are having is when users attempt to...

Configuré una vpn en un cisco 2811 pero cuando me conecto a la vpn pierdo la conexión a internet, no se como hacer para tener internet cuando me conecto con el vpn client. Pongo la configuración por si me puedes ayudar muchas gracias:  Building confi...