cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I would please like to know if creating an access rule which has a url as the destination and an IP as a source but points to a destination port 22 is possible. I have no issues when I create an access rule with a URL as the destination and destin...

bmak by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I want to setup anyconnect Vpn using ISE posture, as I'm doing this for first time I need help on some below points. 1) Will my User connecting anyconnect Vpn from Outside get IP address from Vpn pool first, and then authentication, authoriza...

hi out thereWe have been implementing Anyconnect (4.7) and are using the TND feature where I until now have been testing for the primary domain suffix and a trusted server in our DCPreviously we have been testing for the domain suffix and DNS servers...

tiwang by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I've got to connect to a Google Cloud VPN using a CGR-2010 Cisco Router. I didn't see any support listed on Google Cloud site,  however this being a 'special' router, it might be equivalent to another 'normal' router. First, I would connect it...

Hi all.I have a Cisco ASR 1002 ESP5, it has one route proccessor.How can I upgrade IOS on Router?Current ios: asr1000rp1-advipservicesk9.03.01.00.S.150-1.S.binTarget IOS: asr1000rp1-advipservices.03.01.02.S.150-1.S2.bin

Hi, we have a request from a customer to create a new VPN remote access with smartcard.Customer already uses different profiles, one with simple user/pw credentials, another one with RSA tokencode, and a third one with machine certificate. Now, he wa...

hi out thereWe are using Cisco AnyConnect 4.7 (03052) with TND where I test for the Domain Name and  connectivity to a trusted server here in the Cooperate LAN which normally works fine. But if the users are hibernating their labtops at home and brin...

tiwang by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes