cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys,I have a problem in company I've working, we have 2 firewalls in different rooms and one room "A" connect direct in a server "X" , but other room "B", we have to connect with openVPN on room "A" for connect the server "X". Finally I wish conn...

Alphonet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have SolarWinds monitoring solution in our environment. I was trying to configure SIP trunk session monitoring on SolarWinds VNQM, however I did not see any SIP trunks populated in SolarWinds. I opened a ticket with SolarWinds and they did postman...

Site-to-site vpn tunnel drops off suddenly (connection is flapping).I issued the 'debug crypto isakmp' command on this router and realized my connection was flapping.The problematic router (C897VA) is a new and configuration on it is the same with ot...

incognito by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys, I'm trying to set up an IKEv2 Tunnel between my ASA5510 and SherWeb Tunnel, below is their instruction webpage:http://support.sherweb.com/Faqs/Show/how-to-connect-to-performance-cloud-via-virtual-private-networkAt the bottom are the param...

The built in windows supplicant has no issues blocking access to unauthenticated networks however I can not get NAM to do the same! Users will not be able to add or modify networks in the NAM client so i have set up the only profile to be an authenti...

Hi,We have ASA 5516-x firewalls deployed, and we are planning to provide AnyConnect VPN access to more employees but we are not sure about the right license to purchase to achieve our goal. The current licensed features of the firewalls are: Maximum ...

Hi, With AnyConnect 4.7, is it possible to apply an equivalent of the always on VPN “connection fail closed” policy to a Management Tunnel / User tunnel setup? I’ve been testing the new mgmt tunnel feature, and have found that in a captive portal neg...

dongill by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I have Cisco anyConnect licenses on asa (classic license)  and I would like to put them in fmc for use in firepower (smart license).How could this be done? Do I have the option to put the licenses back to classic for use in asa again?  Thanks...

Dear community,we have some troubles with our Cisco Anyconnect clients. We initially deployed anyconnect client package 4.6.x on ASA (via ASDM) and wanted to switch to version 4.7.x now. In this regards we add anyconnect-win-4.7.02036-webdeploy-k9.pk...

niLuxx by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I would like to request to help for my Gre-Over-IPsec problem.I configuration gre over ipsec tunnel for my DC to branches.I already create 3 links with certification authenication.Now i got error in two sites .My DC router is HP 6600 and my ...

MrBeginner by Spotlight
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I have a subnet/object  let's say:obj_10.10.10.0 255.255.255.0nat (any,outside) dynamic interface Seems having issue from Outside accessing it.My ACL for Outside permits the the source to the obj_10.10.10.0Packet-tracer is failing at "RPF-CHeck Ac...

I have 1 ASA in the main office with 2 internet connections, and a remote site with a 4G modem connection. We need to connect the branch to the main office but the VPN is not coming UP. Here is the configuration of the branch ASA access-list Wifi_acc...

Hello all, Is it possible to create two VPN Sessions with one Certificate (Private Key, Public Key)?The ASA has his own Certificate and can Authenticate the other two but currently only one of the other peers can connect. If the otherone tries to est...