cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Greetings, I tried to access our VPN and the Anyconnect keeps crashing when I open it. 2017 Macbook Pro. Mojave. I am a tech novice, just a fyi. Thank you! Process: Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client [4886]Path: /Applications/Cisco/Cisco AnyConn...

I'm evaluating CSR 1000v if have setup full tunneling as a (default group policy), but my users have admin privileges on their machines.  If their route tables on the machine (using route delete/add commands) would they be able to enable split tunnel...

The SSL cert is from GoDaddy. I renewed and downloaded the certs from GoDaddy. Below is what I did to try to load it through ASDM,1. Installed(renewal) the newly downloaded GoDaddy CA certificate through ASDM under Certificate Management > CA Certifi...

RabbitSF by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have configured clientless VPN on cisco ASA with DAP policies. But when I test it on client PC, the CSD (secure desktop) is giving me an error message that it cant run on 64-bit browser. Is the posture check not supported with 64-bit browser...

CSD-error.png

Hi,  I have a general question about the design best practices of implementing a Cisco ASA VPN.  The half built current setup is : 3rd party Internet Router ->  Internet Edge Router - > ASA -> Internal Switch What I am finding confusing is that the e...

smk391 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Did someone success to push the anyconnect settings to chromebook via Google EEM?I just uses standard anyconnect xml profile but is neither downloaded (looking to policies on chromebook there is nothing) nor it shows something? I even do not kn...

d.jursik by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to install a identiy certificate on my ASA using this guide: https://www.ipconfigz.com/installing-a-free-certificate-on-a-cisco-asa-firewall-for-anyconnect/ASA-Version: 8.4(2)ASDM-Version: 7.1(1)I do everything as said in the guide but...

Gagovski by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Currently we have a primary and backup ISP in our environment, and the ISPs are set to failover if the connection to the primary drop off for whatever reason. It will fail back to the primary from the backup once the primary comes back online....

noc by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,we configur cisco asa and ipsec white vpn vlient .client connect to asa with cisco vpn client .we will when vpn disconnected , vpn reconnect autothis is my vpn.ini  [main]AutoInitiationEnable=1AutoInitiationRetryInterval=10AutoInitiationRetryInter...

mostafa.z by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: