cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have an ASA5516 that is hosting several Anyconnect VPNs using a Radius Server for authentication. The Split tunnel list is configured on the ASA. The "SPLIT TUNNEL LIST" injects static routes onto the clients PC for the resources specified.H...

Jay47110 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, We have an existing Anyconnect VPN connection which works absolutely fine to the specified subnet it was originally intended for. For logging purposes its 192.168.10.1.0/24 I am trying to grant additional access into separate VLAN 192.168.210...

I see on some docs such as at https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/ip/border-gateway-protocol-bgp/6500-bgp-pix.html that you must configure NAT in addition to allowing port 179 to allow BGP through a FW. Basically I am just trying to confirm wh...

Hi Guys I am trying to setup a new IPSEC VPN connection between a Cisco ASA 5520 (verion 8.4(4)) and Checkpoint Firewall. I have successfully established IKE and IPSEC phases and I can see tunnel is UP. But I can't see any traffic going through the ...

vinovinom by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings all After reading posts similar to this one: https://community.cisco.com/t5/vpn-and-anyconnect/asa-5505-free-inbuilt-anyconnect-licensing/td-p/3316063, I'm left in the same boat but still having questions. Our 5508-X has a value of 4 for An...

dctcadmin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks,           I am trying to establish routing between two Site to Site vpn tunnels, both of which are terminating on the same outside interface of my Cisco ASA. Please find attached Network Diagram for the same. All Firewalls used are Cisco AS...

wittyenggs by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

Hi all I have a problem with a basic hub and spoke FlexVPN configuration I have created. The config was based on a known working config from a virtual lab with Cisco CSR1000v but it doesn't appear to work on physical hardware (Cisco 892FSP)  The tunn...

I have a Cisco 1921 router that I use at our head office to connect to remote offices across the country. The head office uses 172.16.3.0/24 local IP range. All of the remote locations have identical configuration with IP range 192.168.xxx.0/24. A ne...

serge1234 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes