cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

New to Meraki and trying to configure our client VPN with AnyConnect, I have downloaded the client software and profile editor. I am trying to configure with pre-shared passkey and each user using credentials when signing in. Looking at older posts I...

gregoryy by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

the attachment shows the topology we are working on  site 1 has an IPSEC tunnel to site 2 using tunnel 1 site 2 has an IPSEC tunnel to an Azure gateway using tunnel 2 can site 1 have IP connectivity to Azure using tunnel 2 ? therefore with no direct ...

Hi,I have a cisco ASA with vpn clients attached to it. The neighboring switch it shares ospf neighborship with does not see the vpn clients advertised in ospf. If I check the asa routes through ASDM I can see subnets for the attached devices with (ad...

KGrev by Level 4
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to test the anyconnect VPN on my 4331 router. It is running the latest 16.9.4 firmware. I am following this document https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios-xml/ios/sec_conn_sslvpn/configuration/xe-16-9/sec-conn-sslvpn-xe-16-9-book/sec-...