cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

So I have a lab - see attached. Below are my applicable configs for the IPSEC Ikev2 tunnel. All IP interfaces in the diagram are up and all device can ping each other. Router is just passing traffic - no acls.   I don't know if I can't just generate ...

Hello everyone. I am trying to better understand how Cisco ASA VPN connections work. I have an address pool for l2tp ipsec vpn connections to use. The clients can connect to the vpn (on the Outside interface) and get an address from this pool which i...

Leiocalyx by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco Community,I would like to determine OS (desktop OS or mobile OS) and based on that assign users to particular groups (desktop users, mobile users).We authenticate users with AAA and certificate. The goal is to allow only certain users to ...

janiax by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having trouble getting VPDN working on an 887 router. My windows 7 client just gives a server not responding error. I'm using the follwoing config. aaa new-model!aaa authentication login default localaaa authentication ppp default localaaa auth...

rapportit by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a question about a VPN solution between a office in Dubai and and HQ, first i was looking into setting up a IPSEC VPN between 2 Cisco ISR 4k routers. but i believe this is being blocked in Dubai, Unfortunatally Cisco ISR does not support s...

jpdeboer1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We are using Cisco AnyConnect on ASA (9.6). Users are authenticated with LDAP, and group membership determines which group-policy is assigned (through an LDAP attribute map), and the user is assigned an IP address from a local pool (specified use...

I have an ASA that has been working fine, and possibly since a reboot is blocking TCP traffic.It is returning "Deny TCP (no connection) from 172.19.139.144/80 to 147.167.24.232/1587 flags SYN ACK  on interface Outside", as it believes there is no sta...

fosterl2 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to implement local printing for our remote users who are using corporate laptops running AnyConnect v4.7 setup for always on.I have read various parts of the ASA5525X ASDM help files on this topic and they are a tad confusing.  In one par...

I received a spec sheet for a P2P VPN between an ASA 5585 and our ASA 5525 with the above requirement. AFAIK, it is not an option for the Cisco ASA. I think I've seen such an option for Checkpoint but, thankfully, we don't do Checkpoint here.   OTOH,...

Hi Experts  we have site to site tunnel between 2 ASA firewall. and Site A is not doing encryption from source 10.255.220.0 to destination 192.168.177.0 ,  rest all is fine.                         Site A     -------S  T  S----------Site B           ...

We  bought ASA 5508-X with FirePOWER services, 8GE, AC, 3DES/AES; and we need to run Clientless SSL VPN instead of Anyconnect for 20 remote users to access some internal services as well as to run 3 Site-to-Site VPN connections between HQ and branche...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: