cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

CIsco ASA 5505 (9.1.7 31) with Cisco 881 (12.4 22) and 1921 (15.4-3.M9) as remote Site -to - Site   Users are seeing  performance problems on RDS   Here are the asp drop stats   Frame drop:IPSEC tunnel is down (ipsec-tun-down) 245VPN reclassify faile...

Hi,Can anyone tell meknow  where to find a document about how to configure VPN on ASA for Blackberry playback. If you have any suggestion about how to put it together please let me know.Thanks,

Hello!I have cisco 2821.I need to connect to our branch office truogh ISAKMP-IPSEC. I have no problem with it.But I need to connect our users using L2TP truogh the cisco too.So can a cisco 2821 do such scheme?If yes, What am I doing wrong?A part of m...

LiOH by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm trying to connect a CentOS 7 to a Cisco VPN with Anyconnect 4.4.03034 or 4.6.02074. However I'm having the following error:notice: Connection attempt has failed.error: The AnyConnect package on the secure gateway could not be located. You ...

AlexandreO by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I everyone I have two IPSEC tunnels with an ASA in the middle Site A - 10.20.4.0 /24 (65.176.80.84)Site B - 192.168.142.0 /24ASA - 10.99.206.0 /24 (95.12.22.33 Site A - 10.20.4.0 /24 can reach the ASA and Site B successfullyASA can reach Site A and S...

Hello , Im trying to use VPN Anyconnect client , but i can`t access my local network when im connected to the vpn , i can access the internet and my dmz , i already tried slipt tunnel , and nat exempt rules to access my inside net but no sucess .    ...

Hi, I have been trying to understand if I missed something or if if there is a limit for the crypto maps when creating a vpn,  there was already up and running a vpn tunnel crypto map OUTSIDE_map1 9 match address OUTSIDE_cryptomap_9 crypto map ...

I have read some blogs like the one below: https://www.networkstraining.com/configuring-anyconnect-webvpn-on-cisco-router/ and some more complicated ones... I would like to use AnyConnect to connect to my ASR.  I am currently using an ASA but I want ...

Every time I attempt to use a VPN through AnyConnect, I lose internet access. When I attempt to access the internet, I get a page telling me I need to install a security software on my computer, with a button underneath labeled "Start". I already hav...

cbarto by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: