cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear all, I am trying to integrate DMVPN and L2TP because i have different vendor devices.I have two DC.DC1 (Spoke4 ) is using non cisco. DC2 is using cisco.my spoke site are need to connect DC1 and DC2 .so i mix DMVPN and l2tp(IPSEC) .Please see the...

MrBeginner by Spotlight
  • 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I would like to configure basic hostscan to prevent from connecting VPN if some file doesnt exist on the endpoint or some proccess is not running on the endpoint. I made some hostscan rules but it doesn't work - VPN connects every time. Do I...

Hello,   I am trying to remove Cisco AnyConnect from computers but some of them fail with the following message: This installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vend...

viktor777 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I was just wondering what your best VPN debug commands are on a ASA or router regarding phase 1 and 2 and the ACL?For example I have have a site-to-site up between 2 ASAs and phase 1 and 2 are up, but each site can't ping a PC on each site.  I'...

Andy White by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I was wondering if someone may be able to help me with something. As it stands we have Windows 10 machines connecting to ISE 2.3. The idea is to have EAP-Chaining with NAM Module to check Machine Certificate (TLS) and user credentials via MSCH...

Hello, Is it possible to get the NAM profile name applied from any Windows registry key? We need to check that the NAM profile is correctly applied using SCCM and, since the configuration.xml file disappears from the folder once AnyConnect processes ...

Dear All expert,please help me to solve this problem,right now my HQ and branch link by VPN but i would like to do 2 branch access by VPN( i mean that now all the branch can access to HQ only but Branch to Branc cannot access .Could you let me know h...

join_sn09 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASAHello, I'm facing a problem with S2S VPN between 2 ASAs 5506-X ver. 9.9(2)18. The VPN was working fine 6-7 months but last week It suddenly went down. I did a few troubleshooting steps (debug crypto ikev1 128) and packet capture on both sides. I c...

Hi Team,   Using a VDI for 11 users saw that the performance is extremely slow in a remote office with around 7.5mbps download speed and 0.71 mbps speed. We are using a cisco site to site VPN tunnel to connect to the DC from where VDI is being launch...

dganta by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Does anyone know if it is possible to enforce host isolation using Cisco any Connect even when the VPN is disconnected?I would like to prevent user from connecting to other host in home/public LAN when they are off premises whether the VPN is ...

halinsam by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, Wondering if someone can help me with the following. We are moving datacenter and as a result our users will be required to connect to a new FQDN within their AnyConnect Secure Mobility VPN Client.  The new FQDN points at a new Cisco ASA. ...

2019-03-04 18_26_48-Window.png

We are running AnyConnect NAM ver 4.7.00136 on our laptop estate primarily to ensure that devices do not connect to both wired and wireless networks at the same time. This works fine for networks with any form of encryption. However when users connec...