cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,   We have a site to site VPN and when we source a ping from the local LAN the ping to the remote site it works fine.   10.20.3.50(local) pinging 10.14.1.89 (remote side of VPN )pings ok, it hits the local firewall and 10.20.3.50 is nat'd to 10.1...

Dear Community, I am struggling to get get an connection from the AnyConnect clients to the inernal as well as the Site to Site VPN.   Anyconnect Network 10.10.200.0 --> ASA with internal network 10.10.100.0 connected --> remote l2l site 192.168.1.1 ...

Isynth by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a VPN tunnel established from our on-premise ASA to AWS Cloud. We have also configured the AD Connector but we get this error when we try to ping from AWS or run the directory service port test to the public IP on our ASA. The error in the AS...

computer by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day;   I have read all the post or at least I think I did but I tried all the suggestion and I still cannot ping across. In one post it says to try running packet tracer so I did and found out that an ACL is blocking my traffic but I doubled che...

Warren by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day, We configure an IPSec tunnel this way, crypto isakmp policy 20 encr aes 256 hash sha256 authentication pre-share group 5 lifetime 64000crypto isakmp key Test!234 address 41.181.148.172crypto ipsec transform-set TEST ah-sha256-hmac esp-aes 2...

Mmiselo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have a branch connected through 3*L3 MPLS VPN to our DC. the 3 circuits are with the same provider and we need to replace its router with an ASA firewall. this will impose the need for routing over the 3 circuits at the same time while using crypt...

Drawing1.jpg

Hi there need some help in setting up anyconnect. I am new to the cisco world and am right now having an nightmare in just getting the licenses needed to run vpn on my router RV345P. I am now trying to get the licenses below but the CISCO helpdesk is...

dondaniel by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am getting an error while trying to use Anyconnect VPN.Certification Validation failure.No Valid certificates available for this Authentication.I am on a Macbook with Mojave.Not terribly knowledgeable about certificates.Any help is appreciated. Tha...

Good morning All   I have been looking at this all morning now and am at a lost.  I am trying to configure a ikev2 l2l ipsec tunnel but when I send interesting traffic the tunnel doesn't even attempt to come up.  The tunnel terminates on my ASA5520  ...

Warren by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I like to have a lot of stuff open at the same time on my laptop, so restarting is not a solution. I forget to disconnect from Cisco manually before walking away from my laptop, or before putting it to sleep, and I would like to keep doing it t...

danmo9 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   If Im applying Apex or PLUS licenses to my active ASA, is it available across the virtual contexts or for each VC do I need to apply licenses?   Also If I have a Active/standby virtual contexts across 2 ASA devices, will the APEX/PLUS  lice...

Stanly by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. We have central office with Cisco 3945. It terminates IPSec site-to-site VTI tunnels to regional offices and FlexVPN remote access. Everything works fine but then one AnyConnect client connects from network of regional office to central one and t...

ivan_denn by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: