Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! VPN Timeout Issue

Hi,   Currently our network allows unlimited VPN timeout duration, meaning, once a user logs on to our network via vpn, that user remains on until s/he logs out of the system manually.  We attempted to limit this by adding a timeout value on the fire...

I have Windows 10 (OS Build 17134.1) configured with VPN client "Cisco Systems VPN Client 5.0.07.0290", on receiving error connecting to VPN repeatedly, VPN client repair action was initiated by support teams. During the installation or re-installati...

AD_ by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are upgrading our 5505 to a 5506 at our hub location Friday and doing some off-site configuration in preparation.  I'm very 'green' and trying to save a call to tech support.  We have simple VPN setup where the remote location connects to the hub,...

grggyoung by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We're looking for some information on Cisco licensing. After a bit of searching, I'm still not sure what the situation is. Currently, we have an RV-320 and it is starting to have some issues. Periodically restarting the device seems to keep th...

msikora by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I missing something simple i sure.  I have a basic vpn setup.  ISP to 5520 asa to cisco switch.  Outside is dhcp with setroute and allows vpn connection(192.168.20.xx).  I can rpd to inside (192.168.10.xx) workstation, however I can't ping anything i...

Hello everyone,I have had a problem with Cisco AnyConnect mobility client not connecting to a certain VPN, so here are the details of my issue:I have recently had my laptop upgraded from a Windows machine to a MacBook Pro 13 running MacOS Mojave. I u...

mhazem by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently disabled Aggressive Mode on all my routers with "crypto isakmp aggressive-mode disable". I am now getting the following syslog message for all of the routers. %CRYPTO-5-IKMP_AG_MODE_DISABLED: Unable to initiate or respond to Aggressive M...

jeff.cook by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi team, We have many VPN Ipsec on our Cisco 2900 (Version 15.5(3)M7) and regarding a specific vpn with a peer, we faced with a strange issue : the vpn is working fine during few days (for instance, one week or one month) and then there is the follow...

aguilhem by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Situation:I have ASA 5506. With dual internet connection. It all works.Problem: I need certificate for anyconnect on both outside interfaces.They need different FQDN.As far as I know ASA can have only one hostname. Can I achieve this?Check the pictur...