cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have following topology   R1 (Hub)----ASA_FW----R2 (spoke)   What ports need to be allowed to establish the mGRE tunnel ?                                                 

CCOCNSC21 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody I've inherited some old config, and I'm wondering about the VPN users created on an ASA 5545, software version 9.4(4)16 Apparently, all VPN-users have been assigned privilege level 2, with ASDM/CLI-access. When trying to disable ASDM/...

First of all, thank you to any who respond.   I recently set up an ASA5520 for anyconnect ssl vpn.   It is ONLY being used to terminate the vpn connection; not for firewall, security, etc.   It is using a single interface (named gbe0 in my instance)....

bas2 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys,     From the official datasheet of IR 829 router: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/routers/829-industrial-router/datasheet-c78-734981.html, it does not mention much about the IPSEC throughput performance. It would be much...

Expresso by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello ,   We are facing a problem regards the Anyconnect app for android and iOS the latest version . We have connection profiles based on Certificate Authentication setted up on Cisco ASA 5505 and when  a mobile user tries to connect for first time ...

Hello, we have an ASA 5516-X that we have Anyconnect setup on. Currently we have it opened on both port 80 and 443 and port 80 redirects to 443. We are wanting to shut port 80 off and only allow port 443. When I go to the firewall rules and create a ...

jkay18041 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We  have DMVPN with about 10 spokes primary carrier is Level3/Centrurylink and various internet providers.   We are seeing an issue with 2 offices on Spectrum Business internet 300/20 where transfer speeds wont go above 20Mbps.   Has anyone seen any ...

hi, Please find below the following configuration of my firewall.ASA Version 7.2(3) !interface Management0/0 nameif VPN-TEST security-level 0 ip address 192.168.92.1 255.255.255.252   mtu VPN-TEST 1500same-security-traffic permit inter-interfaceacces...

Today I have problem connecting to the VPN with AnnyConnect and the error I got is below:    The annyconnect package on the secure gateway could not be located.  You may be experiencing network connectivity issues.  Please try connecting again       ...

Ve Con by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes