cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a ASA5506 at my office and a guest from a different company is trying to connect to their VPN at their office but its failing to connect. The VPNs i use going outwards all work fine with no ACLs or NAT (sophos VPN, cisco anyconnect) but theirs...

peat by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,   I run to an issue with GRE over IPSec, Same GRE tunnel configuration on (Prod & DR stite) different IPSec peers   we are not using the tunnel source as IPsec peer, the customer configure 2 crypto map entries for our 2 peers, the IPsec ...

IPSec.png
CyberEdge by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team, I recently upgraded our c3750x series switch from c3750e-universalk9-mz.150-2.SE5.bin to c3750e-universalk9-mz.152-2.E8.bin. The problem is encountered though was that i had a very limited number of extended Vlans that are were allowed wi...

Skywalker by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team, So i have been battling with setting up BRAS on the c7206 Vxr platform. One thing i came to figure out though is that with some IOS versions, the service doesn't work! With the same router, i tested with "c7200p-advipservicesk9-mz.124-22....

Skywalker by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am just learning this technology. I started with a very simple topology however can't get it to work. I have R1 being the hub and R3 being the spoke. Their WAN interfaces are Gi0/1 and they are in the WAN VRF. The IPs are 1.1.1.1/24 on R1 and 1.1.1...

Dear All, i setup DMVPN in Lab before operation. i can test easily DMVPN with preshare key but when i import MS CA and using CA authentication for DMVPN i got the %CRYPTO-6-IKMP_NO_ID_CERT_FQDN_MATCH: ID of Spoke-1.radiuslocal.com (type 2) and certif...

UCrypto by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello   I am looking into more complicated SSL VPN deployment with Cisco 1000v. Here are details 1000v as SSL VPN for multiple projects/network1000v will have VLAN interface on each network, but will not act as default gatewayEach network VLAN has it...

irakli_n by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, My VPN is using cert based authentication but we just found out that even non-corporate devices can still connect to the VPN by not checking the "Block Untrusted Servers" in the AnyConnect settings. Is it possible to block those non-corporat...

Hi All, I have an ASA in the field that has a VPN tunnel with two peer IP's listed; The first one is to DC1 and the 2nd one is to DC2. crypto map outside_map 1 match address outside_1_cryptomapcrypto map outside_map 1 set pfs group5crypto map outside...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: