cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone,   i am trying to setup a Site to Site VPN between an ASAv1 and ASAv2. The simulation I am using based on ASAv images. Below my network topology.     My goal is to establish Site to Site VPN  and provide Internet access for PC1 and PC...

LAB.jpg
Cisco7777 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Remember the filter list used by lan-2-Lan VPN tunnels? The ones that would be applied to secure your network from the traffic coming over the tunnel? Well, I'm configuring a Lan-2-lan VPN tunnel using a NGFW managed by FDM. Is there such a filter li...

Trying to create a Site to Site VPN connection from my RV130W to Microsoft Azure Network. Is this possible with that device? For some reason when configuring the VPN connection I completly lose the connection to the router and have to do a hard reset...

Hello,  My ASA vpn certificate for client to site vpn expired. I just installed a new one from godaddy.com changing the CN for a new name. CN=oldname to CN=newname.Every time that I open the cisco annyconnect Secure Mobility Client the "Ready to Conn...

We have 30 small locations setup with RV130 VPN Routers. These locations all have a dynamic IP and connect to a Palo Alto Firewall at our main location. All work with no issues.   We need wireless capabilities so we purchased RV215Ws and the VPN will...

All,   I know that a Suite B VPN is a specifically configured IPSEC VPN, but what are those configuration parameters?  What is the minimum requirement for it to be considered a Suite B VPN?   Respectfully, Robier 

Good day all, I am trying to set up an IPsec VPN on my Cisco ASR920. I found a sample config on the cisco site but one thing I note is that there is no acl to identify interesting traffic in the configuration. how do I capture interesting traffic and...

We are turning up a DMVPN tunnel network that will have 400+ spokes on it.  Curious to know if there are any recommendations on maximum subnet size that should be used on the tunnel.  Can I get away with creating a /23 or a /22?  Since DMVPN is NBMA,...

m.yost by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. I'm working on Cisco ASA FTD 6.2.2 Remote Access VPN. I have an internal test domain (xinmix.local) and a test MS Certificate Authority server. Based on the docs on Internet I've created specific certificate template on CA server to use it with S...

error-certifiacte2.png

Hello, I would like to know what can be a work around or a best practice when Anyconnect client is impacted by new patches that microsoft puch to windows machines. example of this can be seen here :https://community.spiceworks.com/topic/2115449-anyco...

salkahta by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Dear Community,   I am lost in the license jungle. My ASA 5506 with SEC Plus License shows the following for Anyconnect AnyConnect Premium Peers : 4 perpetual AnyConnect Essentials : Disabled perpetual It show...

Isynth by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes