cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello friends,  not sure if this is the right place to post this question.   We had an issue with a VPN tunnel where we couldn't get phase 2 to come up properly between us and the remote side despite making sure everything matches.....BUT ikev1 tunne...

Amafsha1 by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a ASA5505 that is currently covered under a SmartNET 24x7x4 hour service contract.   The ASA 5505 comes bundled with licenses for 2 Anyconnect Premium licenses.    Earlier this week, cisco is preventing the download of Anyconnect software , de...

kd_ca by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   Really need help now   i have a Cisco ASA 5516 at HQ and Cisco 5506 at Branch, My Branch Site got 2 ISP with dynamic IP, HQ have 1 ISP with static IP   i did successful create 1 tunnel to HQ by follow the link below:   https://www.cisco.com...

Woon Kang by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, We are facing issue of not able to access the file share via browser in a client less VPN session, although the same works well with Anyconnect client VPN. We had raised a case with the TAC team and as per their analysis Microsoft patch KB3...

ymadheka by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi    I am using cert for VPN. but fail. any suggestion please ??     Thanks Hain         Jul 4 04:02:09.199 UTC: IKEv2:Received Packet [From 10.0.0.2:500/To 10.0.0.1:500/VRF i0:f0]Initiator SPI : FBF6415B28B2DAF5 - Responder SPI : 0000000000000000 M...

Hi   I have a case were a user has reported poor performance over remote access VPN, using AnyConnect. The users has a 300/300 fiber provide at home, plenty of bandwidth and low latency. During file transfers over VPN the performance have degraded 2/...

Trying to setup a vpn on our 5515 ASA for Azure. I have downloaded the azure text configuration file for the cisco asa and am wondering how we append the current config to include the azure text? I am unable to play with trial and error as it is in a...

We have some remote users that are not happy with the SSL Any Connect connection going down after they close their laptops or lose their wireless connection for a time. I read this question and answer from a Cisco page and was wondering where the ses...

Hi Guys, I am not a bit updated regarding hostscan, but I have watched some video tutorials that hostscan can do pre-login checks. Does this pre-login checks still capable for new versions of ASA and hostscan? Thanks

I'm looking for a way to monitoring the usage of an IP-Pool on Cisco ASR9000.   Until now we are using ASR1000 with SNMP: - cIpLocalPoolFreeAddrs (1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.326.1.1.2.1.5) CISCO-IP-LOCAL-POOL-MIB   But i'm unable to find a equivalent OID on IOS...

Harald S by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes