cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Is there going to be an ARM Secure Client version for Linux available? Looking for a rough timeframe and confirmation that this is in development or not. There is a Win10 ARM Secure Client currently available on (cisco-secure-client-win-arm64-5.1.1.4...

I'm tiring to set up MFA for out VPN I am using the MS365 Tutorial: Microsoft Entra single sign-on (SSO) integration with Cisco AnyConnect - Microsoft Entra ID | Microsoft Learn and Cisco Configure ASA AnyConnect VPN with Microsoft Azure MFA through ...

smedina by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I want to install ipsec encryption on router C8200_1N-4T. According to the information on the datasheet, the device supports 3DES but currently there is no 3DES option when configuring. (192-aes 256-aes and aes options only) The software...

a.png
quang-nv by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a problem with anyconnect clinet 4.10 on Linux Ubuntu 22.04When I connect from Windows 10, with anyconnect client 4.10, I can use Internet while connected to VPN.When I connect from Ubuntu with anyconnect client 4.10 for Linux, the same VPN se...

lnedov by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have been experiencing brute force attacks from outside VPN access. Luckily, I have enabled Duo MFA authentication and disabled web portal access. However, I found out that people using Cisco secure clients keep accessing the VPN. May I know...

log.JPG log2.JPG log3.JPG

Hi everyone,I'm trying to configure a dynamic authorization on the FMC, and when I enabling this feature ( Objects - AAA Server - RADIUS Server Group) then click Save, an error prompted "Following AAA server doesnt have connectivity configured to int...

denisT96 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys, am having a challenge on my ipsec as below :-i can only initiate traffic between one subnet at a time, for example, am able to ping between hq [192.168.50.0/24] - branch [192.168.40.0/24] but at that time 50.0/24 in hq is not able to reac...

fmugambi_0-1712648145045.png
fmugambi by Spotlight
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,we have an issue with the dfs access over ssl vpn after upgrading the firepower from the version 7.0.1 to 7.0.6.customers randomly had an interrupted access to their mapped drives.it seems related to the dfs over vpn, when customers access to t...

mbenn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know why on the ASAv it's missing the anyconnect Clientless portal access rules, yet in the 5545x the option is there. I'm trying to disable to Clientless vpn login pages, as apposed to using the keepout command

paul-d by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Longshot here but has anyone been able to configure a MGMT VPN and have DNS working? I found a similar post 3 years ago but no responses on it and I am having the same issue. Followed this guide and the MGMT VPN successfully connects. https://www...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: